9/11/11 GT: Sox vs Cle - 1:10pm CDT CSN

knightni

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach Stewrt's start here is what I think is key to whethegr he might be in our rotation in 202. You ahev to be consistent and win . Can't go from a superb one hit shut out in one game to getting blown out in the next.

Let us win this one and keep up the pressure.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 11, 2011 -> 12:15 PM)
Zach Stewrt's start here is what I think is key to whethegr he might be in our rotation in 202. You ahev to be consistent and win . Can't go from a superb one hit shut out in one game to getting blown out in the next.

Let us win this one and keep up the pressure.

Man, I'm not one to point out grammar/spelling mistakes. I'm certainly not perfect in that department. But what the hell? lol. And you've had quite a few of these of late. Do you post from your phone?

And what do you mean by "keep up the pressure?"

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 11, 2011 -> 12:25 PM)
Man, I'm not one to point out grammar/spelling mistakes. I'm certainly not perfect in that department. But what the hell? lol. And you've had quite a few of these of late. Do you post from your phone?

Clearly he's drunk in honor of 9/11. And football.

Duh.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 11, 2011 -> 07:33 PM)
Couple weak hits where the defense isnt', followed by a legitimate mistake on a breaking ball, gives the Tribe a 3-0 lead.

Stewart is getting ahead of these guys but they're pushing the balls just past the fielders.

That offspeed pitch hangs just far too often.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 11, 2011 -> 06:25 PM)

I don't pruf reed enuff as i tipe two quickyl :lolhitting

Keep up the pressure means we shouldn't give up yet. Let's make as much of a push at the Tigers as we can regardless of what we think our chances may be

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 11, 2011 -> 08:34 PM)
I been watching the White Sox game since it came on.. Could care less about the Bears.. SO you are not alone!

Now if the Hawks were on... Well then that different!

If I had the chance I would be watching the Sox game too. Now tomorrow night they are on MLB Network and I will be watching

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 11, 2011 -> 07:41 PM)
I don't pruf reed enuff as i tipe two quickyl :lolhitting

Keep up the pressure means we shouldn't give up yet. Let's make as much of a push at the Tigers as we can regardless of what we think our chances may be

I love El Rockin's faith. Ultimate optimist.

This season cured me of that, however. Too dismal a season in almost all ways.