f*** Detroit, the Game Thread Sox vs Tigers 9/12/11

southsider2k5

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 12, 2011 -> 05:58 PM)
I'm actually pretty excited to watch the Sox get gang raped tonight. I haven't been able to watch them all weekend.

Chances are good with John "wants an ace contract despite being a mental midget" Danks.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

We can't keep all of our valuable "resources," and yet everyone's saying how Danks isn't worth much.

So therefore, no matter what we do, we're screwed.

We're not going to get the HUGE return for a one-year rental that some were expecting, and overpaying a 2nd/3rd starter like a quasi-ace doesn't get you very far with the upcoming predicted payroll deductions of around 20-25%.

Who was it that said Porcello wouldn't be in our rotation? Granted, the Tigers' current line-up is 5-10X more dangerous than the Sox...especially when Dunn/Rios/Beckham are all in there together.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 12, 2011 -> 06:24 PM)
Thanks for increasing your offseason trade value, Mr. Danks.

Even fathom is bored with our current stretch of play against DET at this point...don't see him here. Maybe watching football or babysitting instead.

I'd like to see one game without Pierre, Rios or Dunn in the lineup. Just one !

I think all-time low (for the last decade) was probably that 11-22 mark in early MAY.

The 2007 team was actually fairly decent in the first half.

This one hit us with a 2 X 4 right off the bat. Coming off an offseason with nearly sky-high expectations...certainly the highest since 2005-06, and greater than coming into 09.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_leagu...urn=mlb-wp19271

Meanwhile, Manny Being Manny has been arrested again for DV.

Nice signing there, KW.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 12, 2011 -> 08:57 PM)
Other than murdering someone, what will it take for Ozzie Guillen to get fired?

Does Reinsdorf have grandchildren? Because molesting them will likely do the trick. But yeah, other than murder there seems to be nothing else.

I'm just holding out hope that Reinsdorf is only holding onto Ozzie in order to trade him and avoid the raging s*** storm that Ozzie would attempt to start if he were fired.