Baseball TV for the Out-of-Town Sox Fan

elrockinMT

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 18, 2011 -> 03:55 PM)
Really, really bad starting pitching. But they won't be for long if they find some.

That's what I was just looking at. The can hit so another team the sox will have hurdle in the comming years

QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ Sep 18, 2011 -> 08:23 PM)
Sox will almost undoubtedly find some way to blow this one, but Dunn has three hits vs. lefties in the last two games.

Just checking in between watching the game: Two gift runs-one allowed because Danks stood on the mound and didn't cover first base on a DP attempt started by PK

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 18, 2011 -> 03:35 PM)
Beckham is just freaking awful at the plate. Really seems like he needs a change of scenery.

I hope they give him one more year with a new coaching staff around him.

The Sox are going to suck next year with or without him, so they might as well see if they can turn him around while he's here.

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 18, 2011 -> 03:39 PM)

The Sox are going to suck next year with or without him, so they might as well see if they can turn him around while he's here.

Precisely. You couldn't get one of Whoopi Goldberg's dirty dreadlocks for Gordon right now. Either turn him around or he ultimately goes down as White Sox first round draft pick bust #34623456245245234 during the KW era.

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 18, 2011 -> 09:39 PM)

I think if the Sox give up on Gordon it will be a big mistake. We seem to make our assumptions about a player based on a year or two sample and not the long haul of a career. Plus the kid was rushed to the majors IMO and had to learn at this level rather than getting a year or two in the minors. Plus he has a real good glove