Chicago White Sox @ Cleveland Indians, GAME 2

knightni

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 07:04 PM)
They are making a big deal out of the 10k the Sox get if they finish second. Why doesn't Ozzie just give each coach 10k? He can give it as a gift, and he's always popping off how rich he is.

If I were the players, I'd intentionally tank every game just to to stick it to that dickhead Ozzie.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 09:09 PM)
Ozzie won't protect his boys.

According to Hawk and Stone, we've been hit the most and hit others the least.

Maybe its just my imagination, but it seems we hear this just about every year. Perhaps teams take liberty knowing the Sox won't retaliate, just like they throw 85 mph fastballs down the middle on 3-0 because they know the Sox aren't swinging.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 10:15 PM)
Maybe its just my imagination, but it seems we hear this just about every year. Perhaps teams take liberty knowing the Sox won't retaliate, just like they throw 85 mph fastballs down the middle on 3-0 because they know the Sox aren't swinging.

I think we just have 2 guys, Quentin and Pierre, who stand very close to the plate

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 09:20 PM)
I think we just have 2 guys, Quentin and Pierre, who stand very close to the plate

Beckham has been hit 12 times. Quentin will help a team lead the category, but the Sox never retaliate. There was no question Konerko was drilled on purpose tonight and he was pissed about it. It would have been nice to dust someone after that. Might have saved Anorexei a bruise.