Royals @ sox

Balta1701

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Sep 24, 2011 -> 02:26 AM)
I have never disliked a White Sox team quite this much. Man, I want to see a lot of changes this off-season.

Me too.

This team blows.

I know "it doesn't matter," but this is why I despise this team.

KC just beats the s*** out of us in KC a few days ago in taking 3 of 4.

We get them at home and lose 11-1.

I mean, what the f***?? This is these guys' jobs. They just don't compete. They don't hustle. They don't get down and dirty. They don't give a s***. Tonight's result proves it ... again.

But it doesn't matter. We're already out of it. Today's game means nothing. Calm down. Bulls***.

How anybody could pay for season tickets next year is beyond me. What a waste of money.

Edited by greg775

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 23, 2011 -> 08:18 PM)
Well, that was a terrible start. My hope is he's the 6th starter going into next year and starts off the season in AAA. He has to show he can still consistently get hitters out, as he struggled some in the minors this year and clearly had minimal success in the majors this year.

70% of that roster needs to start the season at triple A

QUOTE (mcgrad70 @ Sep 23, 2011 -> 09:45 PM)
1969 and 1970 weren't this bad - at least you knew those teams had no talent

That's the funny thing about this team. W/L-wise there have been lots of worse Sox teams, but I don't recall a team that has been this frustrating to watch and not since Bevington have I wanted a manager gone like I want Ozzie gone (and the entire coaching staff). Not to mention KW.

I'm not asking for much.