9/26 Blue Jays at White Sox

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I have a question about tonight's game. I'm actually thinking about going and my question is if I buy a ticket off of stubhub for a seat anywhere in the 100s section (like sect 127 row 35 or something like that) can I basically sit anywhere I want? I know I won't be able to sit in the scouts seats, but I'd like to move closer to the field and more toward home plate.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Sep 26, 2011 -> 04:20 PM)
Hey I have a question about tonight's game. I'm actually thinking about going and my question is if I buy a ticket off of stubhub for a seat anywhere in the 100s section (like sect 127 row 35 or something like that) can I basically sit anywhere I want? I know I won't be able to sit in the scouts seats, but I'd like to move closer to the field and more toward home plate.

There will be so few people there that you might even be asked to pinch hit.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 26, 2011 -> 11:00 PM)
Are we assured a top 15 pick? I know it probably doesn't matter since we won't be signing any big free agents, but it's good to know we have that option.

Yes, I believe as long as we don't win out and Cleveland wins a game, we lock up top 15 pick.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 27, 2011 -> 12:30 AM)
Fantastic. 12 would obviously be better, but top 15 is still good. Isn't this supposed to be a nice draft class?

No idea to be honest, but it would be nice to pick before Washington in the draft as they'll likely take best available player regardless of salary demands.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 26, 2011 -> 07:23 PM)
MDGonzales Mark Gonzales

Smallest crowd I've seen at the Cell since April of 05. Arrive late for best seats.

Perfect way to see Ozzie out, with nobody there and nobody caring. I hope he gets a half-assed ovation from the 300 people left at the end of the game.

Perfect way to see Ozzie out, with nobody there and nobody caring. I hope he gets a half-assed ovation from the 300 people left at the end of the game.

I can't wait, he goes out as he should.. a Winner..

They lose the next two games... you blame someone else for Kenny's mistakes.

Edited by VictoryMC98