9/27 Blue Jays at White Sox

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 27, 2011 -> 06:40 PM)
What am I stating wrong.. I just repeating what most fans here think... Everything is Ozzie's fault.. Now that he is gone World Series 2012.. here we come. I don't think we loose another game ever.

No, you're simply a troll-joke-nonsensical-fool who's obviously looking for attention. Q already went Law & Order: Special Victims Unit on your ass and you're still in denial.

No, you're simply a troll-joke-nonsensical-fool who's obviously looking for attention. Q already went Law & Order: Special Victims Unit on your ass and you're still in denial.

Come on.. So anyone who states Ozzie is the cause of the problems with the White Sox is a "troll-joke-nonsensical-fool "... I agree

AS far as Q, not even close..

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 27, 2011 -> 06:50 PM)
Come on.. So anyone who states Ozzie is the cause of the problems with the White Sox is a "troll-joke-nonsensical-fool "... I agree

AS far as Q, not even close..

"With Ozzie gone.. What they win this by 20-25 runs.. Another PG for Mark right?" Yes, you're a fool. You're creating these outrageous scenarios that only exist in your head and trying to pass them off as the consensus thoughts of all Sox fans. Or at least Sox fans that wanted Ozzie's sorry ass gone. Nobody ever stated that the White Sox sans Ozzie will automatically turn into the '98 Yankees. You've been dis-proven multiple times and cyber-raped, yet you still continue to spew nothingness.

"With Ozzie gone.. What they win this by 20-25 runs.. Another PG for Mark right?" Yes, you're a fool. You're creating these outrageous scenarios that only exist in your head and trying to pass them off as the consensus thoughts of all Sox fans. Or at least Sox fans that wanted Ozzie's sorry ass gone. Nobody ever stated that the White Sox sans Ozzie will automatically turn into the '98 Yankees. You've been dis-proven multiple times and cyber-raped, yet you still continue to spew nothingness.

You know Joseph Goebbels stated, if you keep repeating a lie often enough.. people will start to believe it as fact...