Who you cheering for?

Texsox

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 10, 2011 -> 09:06 AM)
I think it actually does the opposite.

And here you go...

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/mets/post...12-than-fielder

Jose Reyes has said Ryan Braun gave him a recruiting pitch for the Milwaukee Brewers at the All-Star Game. And Milwaukee's interest apparently is sincere.

Ryan Braun tells the Post: "I think there's a better chance we sign (Reyes) than we re-sign Prince (Fielder)."

Braun continued about Reyes: "(Reyes) is dynamic, man. He is one of the most exciting players in the game. He plays with a lot of energy and a lot of emotion and I enjoy watching him play. He's one of my favorite players to watch. Whenever their games are on, I love watching him, man. He always plays the game the right way. He always plays hard. He runs everything out."

One of Reyes' agents, Chris Leible, recently tweeted that Braun texted congratulations to Reyes after the shortstop won the batting title with his bunt-and-depart finale.

"Honestly, I respect whatever Jose decided to do," Braun told the Post. "I personally would have played, regardless. I'm not judging him in any way. I don't necessarily disagree with what he chose to do -- to each his own. But for me, personally, I would have played."