2011-12 White Sox off season catch all thread

southsider2k5

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Oct 1, 2011 -> 06:56 PM)
I can enjoy the best of beers with beer snobs, but if Im just getting s***ty Im drinking Keystone Light all day (or whatever else comes in a 30 rack for less than $15).

Well Keystone is the best of the best so that makes sense.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ESPNChiSox Doug Padilla

FOX makes it official: A.J. parlays his Wed. afternoon guest appearances on ESPN 1000 into TV commentary for ALCS and World Series.

scottmerkin Scott Merkin

I still think he should go into pro wrestling post baseball: would be a great manager or announcer ~

Pierzynski seems like a natural for this FOX analyst gig. Never at a loss for words and has a very solid working knowledge of the game.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Oct 1, 2011 -> 04:43 PM)
Anyone got details?

Stone said if you can't clothe your wife making $2 million a year, its time to find a new wife. If that was a shot at anyone, it was at Ozzie's ridiculous cry for more money.

And if Ozzie didn't quit, why isn't JR still paying him his guarantee for next year?

I'm glad the Guillens are Miami's probem now.

Ozney's tweet is showing why he really didn't want to go to college. Its amazing they let him graduate HS. Here's a scary thought, maybe Oney is the smart one.

Edited by Dick Allen

Ozzie Jr. used to be well spoken and had coherent thought processes before he said SoxTalk wanted Mexican managers to die or something.

Ozzie will never have a stable job until his kids have their own.

Also, if Ozney is in the draft again. We should take him. Everytime.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Oct 3, 2011 -> 09:22 PM)
Ozzie Jr. used to be well spoken and had coherent thought processes before he said SoxTalk wanted Mexican managers to die or something.

Ozzie will never have a stable job until his kids have their own.

Also, if Ozney is in the draft again. We should take him. Everytime.

Yeah Jr wasn't really a problem until the Guillen era spiraled out of control. Oney was the one who really stirred things up the most.

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Oct 4, 2011 -> 08:53 PM)
CSNChi_Beatnik Brett Ballantini

I say at least $120 mil. Rumors of cost-cutting greatly exaggerated RT @Marty341: Where do you think next year's payroll will be? I say $95M

11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Wow. Marty got shot down. That is still way higher than I would expect.

CSNChi_Beatnik Brett Ballantini

I say at least $120 mil. Rumors of cost-cutting greatly exaggerated RT @Marty341: Where do you think next year's payroll will be? I say $95M

11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Trade Danks, Quentin and Thornton for prospects. Re-sign Buehrle. Let Vizquel, Pierre and Frasor walk. That's about 100 mil.

Unless they can somehow move dunn for anyone that costs less. At least they could compete this way.

Edited by WHITESOXRANDY