2011-12 White Sox off season catch all thread

southsider2k5

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Jan 25, 2012 -> 05:03 PM)
Heyman, Morosi is all you really NEED. If anyone else breaks anything, one of those guys will retweet it within 10 minutes. I have Olney, Gammons, Knopfler (sp?) and some FanGraphs guys too, just for color.

@Soxnet is our feed. Click on the people we follow, and it will give you some good ideas of people worth following.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 27, 2012 -> 08:23 AM)
MDGonzales Mark Gonzales

Humber no. 5 starter at this point.

As he should be. I'm fine with so called "competition" for the 5th spot in the rotation, but it should really take something significant to bump Humber from this spot. IMO, he earned this spot based on last season.

Tim Brown of Yahoo as he's broken most of the major stuff this winter..

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Jan 25, 2012 -> 05:03 PM)
Heyman, Morosi is all you really NEED. If anyone else breaks anything, one of those guys will retweet it within 10 minutes. I have Olney, Gammons, Knopfler (sp?) and some FanGraphs guys too, just for color.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jan 27, 2012 -> 11:21 AM)
As he should be. I'm fine with so called "competition" for the 5th spot in the rotation, but it should really take something significant to bump Humber from this spot. IMO, he earned this spot based on last season.

Mostly so that he feels te same type of pressure he felt last year.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 27, 2012 -> 12:07 PM)
Nope, another fake feed. And not even funny honestly. The fake Hawk and Kenny are way better.

Yeah, Fake Hawk is so over the top and crazy that it's obviously not real, but it's also hilarious. Fake Robin looks like it could be real if Robin was a big idiot trash talker, because nothing I've seen so far has been over-the-top yet.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jan 27, 2012 -> 11:42 AM)
Yeah, Fake Hawk is so over the top and crazy that it's obviously not real, but it's also hilarious. Fake Robin looks like it could be real if Robin was a big idiot trash talker, because nothing I've seen so far has been over-the-top yet.

If you are going to do a Fake Robin, it either has to be way over the top, or way boring. Like intentionally Ben Stein dry. Anything in between doesn't really work for him.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 27, 2012 -> 12:03 PM)
Yeah, Robin's isn't the best. I don't follow Kenny, but the Hawk feed cracks my s*** up all the time.

I'm surprised no one has done a fake Ozzie. That would be the easiest twitter feed in the world. Then again, it would probably look just like Ozzies feed, and it wouldn't be nearly as funny then.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 27, 2012 -> 12:06 PM)
I'm surprised no one has done a fake Ozzie. That would be the easiest twitter feed in the world. Then again, it would probably look just like Ozzies feed, and it wouldn't be nearly as funny then.

Yeah. Ozzie's is funnier than anything someone mimicking him could come up with!

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 27, 2012 -> 05:45 PM)
I guess that means no Cubans players are coming to the Sox. DAMN!!

MDGonzales Mark Gonzales

KW says he's maxed out on $ for roster but played coy on Cuban free agents

6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Probably Concepcion. I'd love Soler too.

MDGonzales Mark Gonzales

KW says he's maxed out on $ for roster but played coy on Cuban free agents

6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Probably Concepcion. I'd love Soler too.

That would be great if we can sign Soler and Concepcion. I rather have these 2 guys than Cespedes