2011 ALDS Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees Thread

Brian

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Sunday I told my father-in-law that if I were a Tigers fan, I would have wanted Valverde to blow at least one save during the season because he is going to blow one eventually and better during the season than playoffs. We'll see here soon.

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Oct 6, 2011 -> 10:34 PM)
On Sunday I told my father-in-law that if I were a Tigers fan, I would have wanted Valverde to blow at least one save during the season because he is going to blow one eventually and better during the season than playoffs. We'll see here soon.

I believe Lidge was perfect throughout the season and postseason in 2008. And as of a second ago, Valverde has been, too.

TIGERS WIN!

QUOTE (DonkeyKongerko @ Oct 6, 2011 -> 10:44 PM)
Funny, I don't feel so bad rooting for the Tigers even with the pounding they gave us this year.

If the Cardinals somehow pull out their series, I won't have a problem with any remaining team winning it all. I'd probably prefer a team that hadn't won before, but none would anger me.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Oct 6, 2011 -> 10:42 PM)
I believe Lidge was perfect throughout the season and postseason in 2008. And as of a second ago, Valverde has been, too.

TIGERS WIN!

Yeah, I think you are right about Lidge. Valverde has at least one more series to get through.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 6, 2011 -> 06:42 PM)
Prediction: Yankees win 7-4.

Whoever that was pitching in the Fister uniform for DET the last two months hadn't faced the Yankees during his hot streak. He gets rocked again.

Wow, this guy is a dumbass.

I love how the media is portraying this a "Yankee loss" instead of a "Tiger win" I'm actually glad the Tigers beat them. Seeing the sad, pouting faces of Jeter, A-Rod, etc. gave me pure joy. That being said, GO RANGERS!!

I'm rooting for the Tigers. All of you people and your sour grapes are just butthurt because they stuck the dick so far up our asses during the regular season. Yeah it blows, I'll admit.

The Tigers are representing the AL Central... you know the weak ass AL Central that everyone claimed. Our division just beats the s*** out of each other that it seems weak. It was nice to see the central represenative not get swept like some b****es... see TWINS.

Go Tigers!

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Oct 7, 2011 -> 03:54 PM)
I'm rooting for the Tigers. All of you people and your sour grapes are just butthurt because they stuck the dick so far up our asses during the regular season. Yeah it blows, I'll admit.

Our division just beats the s*** out of each other that it seems weak.

Go Tigers!

I think most people around here either dislike Detroit because they're Detroit or because of Jose Valverde, no one at this point really gives a f*** that they beat the s*** out of us.

And that is just ignorant.