Robin Ventura Named White Sox Manager

Steve9347

QUOTE (GreatScott82 @ Jun 20, 2015 -> 11:33 PM)
Even if the Sox made decent progress but still missed the playoffs this year, wouldn't the organization still have to consider an upgrade at Manager? This would be the 4th year in a row Ventura's team missed the playoffs. The fact that this team is this bad even after all the additions means that Robin BETTER be fired.Fans have questioned his managerial decisions more than ever this season. I'm calling it now: After the final game of the regular season: The White Sox AND Robin Ventura mutually agreed to part ways. Jerry loves him too much to publicly 'fire' him but this is going to happen. Cooper once again will have the option to stay under the next manager, but all of the other coaches will be fired.

I'm calling it now, Hahn will be forced to try and convince Konerko to be their next manager. :huh :huh

and it will be another mistake. the sox need at this point someone who has coaching experience.

Edited by LDF

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 21, 2015 -> 11:47 AM)
I guess personal attacks are now allowed. But where was I wromg in this post? Show me.

Personal attacks are just plain wrong. Plus who is too say someone is wrong for expressing their opinion on a White Sox issue. You may not agree but that's the persons opinion plain and simple