All New Soccer Thread ~ All Levels ~ All Leagues

Texsox

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 16, 2016 -> 09:25 PM)
Bradley always finds a way to f*** the team. He almost gave up a goal at the end of the half. Guzan saved us twice.

He is really bad. Doesn't belong on the team at all.

And also Bobby Wood to miss semis for doing nothing. f***ing sigh. He's been so awesome.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 16, 2016 -> 09:58 PM)
He is really bad. Doesn't belong on the team at all.

And also Bobby Wood to miss semis for doing nothing. f***ing sigh. He's been so awesome.

Time for Pulisic and Nagbe to shine. Although I really don't expect us to beat Argentina.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 16, 2016 -> 11:02 PM)
Time for Pulisic and Nagbe to shine. Although I really don't expect us to beat Argentina.

No way Jurgen plays them vs Argentina. It's a shame, Pulisic vs the Argentine Pulisic would be fun. Haha

Team was tired as hell at the end there. Very nerve racking. Enner Valencia should have scored 2 goals in the span of about 3 minutes.

We're gonna have to play Argentina without Wood, Bedoya, and Jones. That means Zusi, Pulisic, and Nagbe are probably going to start. Please for the love of god, do not play Wondo Jurgen. That's all I ask.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Jun 16, 2016 -> 10:39 PM)
No way Jurgen plays them vs Argentina. It's a shame, Pulisic vs the Argentine Pulisic would be fun. Haha

No Jones, Bedoya, or Wood. I think he almost has to.

Although I think Jurgen should try Johnson in the midfield and play Besler as a fullback like he did in this game. Yedlin will be back. Maybe he'll go with Nagbe at forward with Zusi and Johnson in the midfield.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 18, 2016 -> 05:18 PM)
Neither quarter final on an English speaking TV channel tonight. Great job Fox! Couldn't even be bothered to put it on FS2, which no one gets anyways.

Meanwhile ESPN has no problem putting Norway vs Hungary on their main channel.

For real? Not even Chile vs. Mexico?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 18, 2016 -> 11:21 PM)
It's so enjoyable watching Mexico got smoked. Of course their fans start throwing piss cups, typical. I guess that's better than the flares in Europe.

Not worth winning if you can't win big!

Funny watching so many "experts" get all excited for Mexico and picking them as a finalist or even champion. They beat Chile in a meaningless friendly, beat a bad Uruguay team, looked like crap against Jamaica and couldn't beat Venezuela. Of course no one saw 6-0 but none of these experts were giving Chile a chance.