Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 23, 2012 -> 02:01 PM)
Congrats.

I am looking for a new job in the northern half of the state and do have a left-handed son who will be a freshman in 2022-23.

That's what I'm talking about haha.

Thanks everyone.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 19, 2012 -> 04:41 PM)
what vaginas are you around that smell like festering dirty diapers??

Lots of dirty diapers collecting in the trash can cause the trash can to smell like shrimp and vagina.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ May 17, 2012 -> 03:41 PM)
The last week or so I get several a day telling me that my Amazon order was successfully cancelled, containing several links, all to places other than Amazon.

Me too.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 23, 2012 -> 02:15 PM)
You would have to help hook me up with a job though. It's the only way I'd be able to convince my wife to live in Benton Co.

Hahah even I'm not moving to Benton. I'm staying in WL, which is only about a 20 minute drive. What kind of job? Judging by your username, I'd guess you are a basketball guy? Unfortunately, the basketball job was just filled last week.

Hahah even I'm not moving to Benton. I'm staying in WL, which is only about a 20 minute drive. What kind of job? Judging by your username, I'd guess you are a basketball guy? Unfortunately, the basketball job was just filled last week.

No, not a basketball guy, just really like the movie Hoosiers. My background is in call center/customer service management. Haven't seen too many jobs in that field available in the Lafayette area.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 23, 2012 -> 03:06 PM)
No, not a basketball guy, just really like the movie Hoosiers. My background is in call center/customer service management. Haven't seen too many jobs in that field available in the Lafayette area.

Yea, you're best bet is somewhere at Purdue if you're looking somewhere in Lafayette.

QUOTE (G&T @ May 23, 2012 -> 05:22 PM)
Why do people insist on putting dollar symbols after the number?

Why do people use apostrophes when they don't need them?

Why do they use the wrong "your", "you're", or "there", "their" or "they're?"

Why do they think that "for all intensive purposes" is correct?

People write how they think it should be.

QUOTE (knightni @ May 23, 2012 -> 05:33 PM)
Why do people use apostrophes when they don't need them?

Why do they use the wrong "your", "you're", or "there", "their" or "they're?"

Why do they think that "for all intensive purposes" is correct?

People write how they think it should be.

But it stands out in the text. It's so obviously wrong that I can only think people believe that it's right.

QUOTE (He_Gawn @ May 23, 2012 -> 12:27 PM)
So, uh, I got the job. Hah

Now accepting move ins...

Fowler huh? I spent a year at St. Joseph's College and my roommate was from Fowler. Being that the town is so damn small, you may know his family, who I believe is political. His dad is a judge I think. Travis Kepner was my roommate.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ May 23, 2012 -> 11:21 PM)
Aaaaaaaaaaand college Justin returns.

He'll make an appearance some weekends but no, no binge drinking 6 nights a week type deal. You better believe I'm going to party it up this summer though.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 24, 2012 -> 01:28 AM)
Fowler huh? I spent a year at St. Joseph's College and my roommate was from Fowler. Being that the town is so damn small, you may know his family, who I believe is political. His dad is a judge I think. Travis Kepner was my roommate.

Yep, I know him. Small world. And yes, his dad is the judge. Real nice guy.