Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 25, 2012 -> 06:50 PM)
LOL

I could care less about watches to be honest. It's the "I don't give two s***s about "X" so nobody else should care about it either" attitude people have about things. If you don't like it fine. I'm sure these same people have things they're really into for no good reason whether it be expensive cars, clothing, or whatever.

EDIT: I bet there's people following this "argument" who would only purchase official Sox jerseys for $200 and would laugh at a $50 imitation.

You haven't laughed at the $50.00 imitation until you've seen my $20.00 one. It doesn't have numbers or a name on it.

QUOTE (He_Gawn @ May 25, 2012 -> 06:07 PM)
Was reading Yahoo! Sports front page a little bit ago and noticed a familiar face... Myself.

Is it legal to do a story, use my facebook picture, then run it on a huge website? Jeez lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-p...Y3Rpb25z;_ylv=3

Forget your pic, we need more of the lady. :P

QUOTE (He_Gawn @ May 25, 2012 -> 06:07 PM)
Was reading Yahoo! Sports front page a little bit ago and noticed a familiar face... Myself.

Is it legal to do a story, use my facebook picture, then run it on a huge website? Jeez lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-p...Y3Rpb25z;_ylv=3

Have you ever read the Facebook terms and conditions?

Because my guess is that everyone with a facebook account has granted facebook a license to use everything that you put on their website (at minimum) it could be even worse.

Just another reason I dont have facebook.

But congrats!

Just got pulled over for doing 56 in a 40!!! Which is odd, since my speedometer said 40. I protested... and only got a verbal warning. He said he was confident I was the only car he could have picked up. But clearly something was very wrong because I was EXACTLY at 40 (cruise control). It was near a place where I KNOW they love to hide, so I am always extra careful there. What I can't figure out is how he got 56. None of the cars near me were going more than 45 and I was probably the slowest.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 25, 2012 -> 10:17 PM)
Just got pulled over for doing 56 in a 40!!! Which is odd, since my speedometer said 40. I protested... and only got a verbal warning. He said he was confident I was the only car he could have picked up. But clearly something was very wrong because I was EXACTLY at 40 (cruise control). It was near a place where I KNOW they love to hide, so I am always extra careful there. What I can't figure out is how he got 56. None of the cars near me were going more than 45 and I was probably the slowest.

Bitter Buehrle fan.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 27, 2012 -> 10:47 AM)
If by it, you mean allowing them to have miniature horse races in my back yard, then I agree.

That's exactly what I was referring to, it's more than a little upsetting they have to be held underground right now.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ May 27, 2012 -> 08:27 PM)
Why exactly did they need shoot him? You can't just remove a naked man from the other guy without shooting him?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 27, 2012 -> 07:48 PM)
Zom - bie!