Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 02:05 PM)
I'm a very messy person when it comes to my personal spaces. A game I play is that when I get home I empty my pocket of change right onto my bedroom floor and have a nice surprise when I clean. Today's haul? $17.89

I took this photo of your kitchen the last time I came over to play X-Box:

hoarders.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 04:05 PM)
I'm a very messy person when it comes to my personal spaces. A game I play is that when I get home I empty my pocket of change right onto my bedroom floor and have a nice surprise when I clean. Today's haul? $17.89

I do the same thing, but in a jar or in a little pile on my dresser. I don't just Make it Hail in my room.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 8, 2012 -> 04:56 PM)
I do the same thing, but in a jar or in a little pile on my dresser. I don't just Make it Hail in my room.

Way more fun to make it hail. Then I put it in my change bank when I clean. Up to 195 bucks in that bad boy.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 9, 2012 -> 11:03 PM)
Watching Manny Homophobe Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley Jr who trained on a vegan diet.

Guess who I'm rooting for?

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jun 9, 2012 -> 11:29 PM)
Chris Sale

Meat

Original tweet has been deleted, but @NotKenWilliams retweeted it:

http://twitter.com/NotKenWilliams/status/211550895807270912

"RT @wkyc: What are the odds we'll see a Triple Crown winner today? Watch I'll Have Another's run at the Belmont at 4:30"

This tweet was sent a full 24 hours AFTER I'll Have Another was scratched.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 10, 2012 -> 12:37 AM)
Vegans don't have what?

Cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, prostate cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer - ok, we'll just go 'cancer', obesity, diabetes, cataracts, arthritis, bad skin, man boobs, etc.

That's the answer you were looking for, right?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 11, 2012 -> 10:05 AM)
Cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, prostate cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer - ok, we'll just go 'cancer', obesity, diabetes, cataracts, arthritis, bad skin, man boobs, etc.

That's the answer you were looking for, right?

Not denying that being a vegan (or vegetarian; I'm not sure of their comparative health effects) is probably healthier than eating a ton of (especially red) meat, but this seems like it could be misleading. I'm guessing the lack of these things has more to do with a general healthier lifestyle, or at least the lack of bad non-meat foods (candy, trans fats, fried foods in general, etc.) than it does with just not eating animal products.

But I also only read this one post in the conversation, so maybe I'm way off base and look like a fool now.

EDIT: Read it all now. Less of a fool than I thought I'd be.

Edited by farmteam

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jun 11, 2012 -> 10:23 AM)
Not denying that being a vegan (or vegetarian; I'm not sure of their comparative health effects) is probably healthier than eating a ton of (especially red) meat, but this seems like it could be misleading. I'm guessing the lack of these things has more to do with a general healthier lifestyle, or at least the lack of bad non-meat foods (candy, trans fats, fried foods in general, etc.) than it does with just not eating animal products.

But I also only read this one post in the conversation, so maybe I'm way off base and look like a fool now.

EDIT: Read it all now. Less of a fool than I thought I'd be.

It was just a reply to a post that decided to ridicule veganism for no real reason. More power to anyone who wants to eat whatever, but I think male vegans still have penises.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 11, 2012 -> 11:00 AM)
It was just a reply to a post that decided to ridicule veganism for no real reason. More power to anyone who wants to eat whatever, but I think male vegans still have penises.

Whoa, let's not be radical. Only the ones who haven't had gender reassignment surgery, duh.