Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

Jenks, I always just get a random online one and the firm reimburses me.

My biggest problem is procrastination, I had to bang out 7 hours yesterday.

And

I'm convinced the whole thing was created by a few of the big bar organizations as a way to make money and the justices were sold on it being a good idea to have a continuing education requirement.

I agree with that completely, but it would be sweet to get paid to give CLE classes.

Edited by Soxbadger

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 21, 2012 -> 12:10 PM)
Twitter seems to be down...

@Kevin_Goldstein

Twitter is pretty much dead and my cats are acting really strange. End of days, my friends. End of days.

Don't play facebook games. They're a major time-waster and people will hate you for it.

I only play one FB game (poker). But for that game at least, you can change your settings so that every single time you play the game, it doesn't tell everybody else about it.

Plus, you can change your settings so that you don't see when everybody else tells you that they are playing games.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 09:50 PM)
Summer Shandy is so damn good

Decent, but I feel like I'm drinking a lemonade that tastes like beer instead of a beer that tastes like lemonade, which is somewhat off-putting.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 01:27 AM)
I met the Jackson (Four) yesterday at work. That was interesting.

Tonight, I found out they sang the ABC 123 song. I had no f***ing clue.

LMAO

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 10:34 PM)
LMAO

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 11:02 PM)
I was gonna be nice and let him slide....

I don't listen to very much American music at all. It totally stunned me. I had no idea.

QUOTE (SnB @ Jun 25, 2012 -> 08:30 AM)
I'll be in Cleveland this week for work. The indians are out of town and I've already been to the Rock n Roll Hall of fame. Any recommendations?

Get drunk, wear a LeBron Heat jersey shirt around town, and see how long you last.

QUOTE (SnB @ Jun 25, 2012 -> 08:30 AM)
I'll be in Cleveland this week for work. The indians are out of town and I've already been to the Rock n Roll Hall of fame. Any recommendations?

Drive to Cedar Point.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 25, 2012 -> 04:45 PM)
Top Thrill Dragster is one intense 30 second ride.

And yes, totally worth it.

That was my last ride after a long day at Cedar Point. I don't know if it was because of the head cold/sinus infection I had or what, but I felt absolutely terrible after that ride.

edit: I've driven a car that accelerates that quickly before without adverse affects, so who knows

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 25, 2012 -> 04:46 PM)
That was my last ride after a long day at Cedar Point. I don't know if it was because of the head cold/sinus infection I had or what, but I felt absolutely terrible after that ride.

edit: I've driven a car that accelerates that quickly before without adverse affects, so who knows

You've driven a car that goes 0 to 120 in 4 seconds?