2012 Films Thread

knightni

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 1, 2012 -> 12:10 PM)
Girlwith the Dragon Tattoo met and exceeded my expectations.

So, you chased Centipede 2 with Dragon Tattoo? I hope you have something around to keep you from falling into a state of despair.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jan 1, 2012 -> 03:35 AM)
Just based of Adam Sandler credited movies, Chuck and Larry got a 14%, Grandma's Boy an 18%, and Mr. Deeds a 22%. If you are using RT for comedies, then you are doing it wrong.

What's Bucky Larson's percentage?

Saw The Adventures of Tin Tin last night. Well done. Liked Hugo better though, actually.

The Hobbit comes out December 14th. I hate when they show previews for movies that are like a year away still.

I really want to see War Horse...

Saw The Descendents with the family as our Christmas movie. I was wholly unimpressed. The script was so flat; even the "emotional" scenes were stale. I don't know why Clooney received a nomination for this one, not nearly his best work. Actually, I was more impressed with the eldest daughter than Clooney's performance. Walked out of the theater very disappointed. Anyone else feel the same?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 2, 2012 -> 11:07 PM)
Finally got around to watching The Prestige. Not bad.

Me too- I really liked it. Pleasantly surprised.

Hearkening back to 2011- I just saw Thor. Probably my favorite 2011 movie. Haven't watched the final Harry Potter movies or the latest Pirates. Or Sherlock. Gotta see those before I delve into the goodness that is summer 2012/Batman.