2012 TV Thread

knightni

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 6, 2012 -> 07:07 PM)
I was watching the marathon on MTV2 the other day. Probably my favorite show of all time. Which actors are you referring to? Linda Cardellini, I'm sure

Her. Saw the TX from T3 as well. Too many to name.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 6, 2012 -> 09:39 AM)
My wife and I have started to watch some Friends reruns. I gotta say, the show still makes me laugh. The writing is really, really good compared to a lot of today's crap.

My gf and I will dominate anyone in the friends scene it trivia game. Also Seinfeld (but thats mostly her)

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 7, 2012 -> 10:33 AM)
My gf and I will dominate anyone in the friends scene it trivia game. Also Seinfeld (but thats mostly her)

I won't be able to add that much, but she will give you a damn good run 1 vs 2. After all, we even have some of the Friends episodes on VHS. Yes, I think it's "best of" is VHS, she has every other season on DVD.

I was watching Hot Tub Time Machine last night and was surprised to see Don Draper's wife naked and topless riding Craig Robinson. The actress (Jessica Pare) is very nice on Mad Men but she's pretty stunning as a blond too....

:notworthy :notworthy

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 6, 2012 -> 07:07 PM)
I was watching the marathon on MTV2 the other day. Probably my favorite show of all time. Which actors are you referring to? Linda Cardellini, I'm sure

um? leo dicaprio?

QUOTE (juddling @ Jun 10, 2012 -> 04:26 AM)
I was watching Hot Tub Time Machine last night and was surprised to see Don Draper's wife naked and topless riding Craig Robinson. The actress (Jessica Pare) is very nice on Mad Men but she's pretty stunning as a blond too....

:notworthy :notworthy

Here's the video for those who don't want to queue up the entire movie. Obviously NSFW

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 10, 2012 -> 09:52 AM)
If you don't think I looked that s*** up about two episodes into her appearance on Mad Men, you're bats*** crazy! ;)

I thought she had an even better nude scene in Lost and Delirious where she goes girl on girl with Piper Perabo

QUOTE (juddling @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 05:58 AM)
I think next season on Mad Men, Pete should take some self-defense classes or maybe some boxing lessons.

:lolhitting

I'm wondering which season they decide to make him a serial killer.

QUOTE (docsox24 @ Jun 11, 2012 -> 11:02 AM)
I thought she had an even better nude scene in Lost and Delirious where she goes girl on girl with Piper Perabo

This is kind of offtopic but I just found a 2 min nude scene of Autumn Reeser, yowza.

Alright, I'm one season in on the Breaking Bad catch up marathon.

Damn, I wish I had started watching it originally. I actually watched the first three episodes in 2008, but couldn't get into it then.

Am i the only one who watches The Borgias? Just caught up on Sunday's episode. Great stuff. I'm glad I hadn't already known about the final scene of the episode. With historically accurate shows, I tend to find myself looking ahead on Wikipedia to find out what becomes of the characters, but I'm glad I didn't know this twist.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jun 14, 2012 -> 12:36 AM)
Alright, I'm one season in on the Breaking Bad catch up marathon.

Damn, I wish I had started watching it originally. I actually watched the first three episodes in 2008, but couldn't get into it then.

I was kind of the same. I almost dropped it after watching the first few episodes on netflix, it just didn't catch my interest. I ended up sticking with it after a little break and am glad I did. HOLY GOD season 4 is crazy, I'm halfway through it.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 12:46 AM)
Am i the only one who watches The Borgias? Just caught up on Sunday's episode. Great stuff. I'm glad I hadn't already known about the final scene of the episode. With historically accurate shows, I tend to find myself looking ahead on Wikipedia to find out what becomes of the characters, but I'm glad I didn't know this twist.

I think you and I are the only ones. I haven't watched the last one though so no spoilers. My only complaint with the show is that Lucrezia needs to get naked more. Otherwise it's pretty good.