2012 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Brother fans:

I was just discussing this last night, what kind of "all star" format would you want to see in the next season?

I was thinking you could go a few ways:

"First off" second chance season. Unite all the people who were the first people to get evicted and never got a chance to actually play

"Good vs Evil" been done before in other reality shows. Dr Will, Dan, Danielle (season 2-7) etc vs Brendan, Jordan, Jeff etc

How about battle of the seasons?

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Sep 19, 2012 -> 10:13 PM)

It's the same guy (plus crew) who is currently giving cover to Jax/banging Gemma, I THINK

I don't think so.

http://sonsofanarchy.wikia.com/wiki/Greg_the_Peg They made it a point to show this guy's fake leg during the attack. The big question is who sent them? I'm putting my money on Clay since he's pissed at Unser and Gemma both. The stealing of the safe was just a cover.

Edited by Iwritecode

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 20, 2012 -> 12:58 PM)
LOL, alot of people you dont care to watch or remember pretty much.

That sucks. They should have just brought back the same revolving characters with some fresh meat. It's stupid funny watching Kenny and Wes hate on each other every year.

Boardwalk is just killing it so far this year.

I could definitely see Margaret and Dr. Mason having a thing, that definitely seems to be hinted at. I could also see Eli either completely losing it and putting a bullet in his head, or doing a 180 and becoming a major player.

I'm interested to the see how the Capone/O'Banion/Van Alden stuff will go, and how it will tie into the Atlantic City/NYC stuff. I also really like how they're expanding the story beyond just Nucky...gives it a lot more depth.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 25, 2012 -> 11:34 AM)
Revolution is looking more and more like Jericho part II every day.

Jericho had better acting, mainly because they didn't rely on teenage actors so much.

Whenever Charlie talks I cringe, it's so forced/fake. That said, I like the storyline so far, so I'll keep with it for now.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Sep 25, 2012 -> 10:04 PM)
SoA

anyone but opieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Shocked and pissed off. I really thought something was going to happen at the last second to prevent that.

However, so far this might be the best season so far. I know it's only been three episodes, but more has happened in those three than in the majority of a couple earlier seasons.

Gemma is a scheming b****, and I'm growing tired of her. And now Tara is acting just like her.

I think what happened in prison is going to change Jax. He's going to war, and I assume there will be more casualties.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Sep 26, 2012 -> 07:15 AM)
Shocked and pissed off. I really thought something was going to happen at the last second to prevent that.

However, so far this might be the best season so far. I know it's only been three episodes, but more has happened in those three than in the majority of a couple earlier seasons.

Gemma is a scheming b****, and I'm growing tired of her. And now Tara is acting just like her.

I think what happened in prison is going to change Jax. He's going to war, and I assume there will be more casualties.

Yeah, I'm pissed off too.

It sucks that they can kill off Opie, a character everyone likes, but not Clay, a character everyone is sick of.

However, there's a lot of stuff going on right now, which definitely makes it a better season. I think the transitions of Jax and Tara are pretty good - they are becoming Clay and Gemma instead of Jax becoming John.