2012 TV Thread

knightni

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 7, 2012 -> 01:12 PM)
It's like when bostOn Rob won Survivor.

Good comparison. I mean everyone was so worried that Boogie was still in the game because he's won and is good and Dan has totally made them forget he's a winner.

Actually Shane is doing a good job as well just staying in the background right now.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 4, 2012 -> 06:02 PM)
You have an interesting definition of nothing happening.

A million things have happened, the only thing that wouldnt happen is that Hank, someone whose character has been portrayed as extremely loyal and family oriented, would remain loyal/family oriented and wouldnt break his character, just to get 1 more arrest.

Wont that truly be the shocking ending. That after all of that Hank doesnt go after Walt/Sklyar, because he doesnt want his family destroyed?

Hank has completely ignored his family to work the case though too...he is obviously obsessed with his work and this case specifically. He repeatedly ignores all instruction to let it go.

I can't imagine he's going to find out it was Walt and then turn a blind eye.

My guess is he ends up cuffing Walt towards the end of the last episode after some big standoff.

I'm not exactly pleased that Jax has to be on the run already, but holy s*** Sons of Anarchy. You don't f*** with Harold Perrineau (Damon Pope) - he's all about an eye for an eye. Jimmy Smits was good and Gemma's a big-time hoe. Love it. Clay's aged 10 years, which makes sense, and I don't care if Opie ever comes back. Oh, and Tara's officially an 'old lady'.

I also enjoyed seeing Billy Brown, who played Death Row Reynolds in 'Lights Out'. That dude's a stone cold motherf***er.

I'm excited to see where this season heads.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 08:14 AM)
I'm not exactly pleased that Jax has to be on the run already, but holy s*** Sons of Anarchy. You don't f*** with Harold Perrineau (Damon Pope) - he's all about an eye for an eye. Jimmy Smits was good and Gemma's a big-time hoe. Love it. Clay's aged 10 years, which makes sense, and I don't care if Opie ever comes back. Oh, and Tara's officially an 'old lady'.

I also enjoyed seeing Billy Brown, who played Death Row Reynolds in 'Lights Out'. That dude's a stone cold motherf***er.

I'm excited to see where this season heads.

I needed to go catch up on some things after the show and think I need to rush through season 4. The conversation with Jax and the cartel was very hard to understand.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 12, 2012 -> 09:47 PM)
So a guilty pleasure is X-Factor now that Idol is dead to me.

Britney is hilarious.

And the boy band that sounded like Sublime was just a terrible knock-off.

I saw bits and pieces of it. Did Britney ever really critique anyone because of what I saw, she was pretty much just sitting there to be there?

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 04:46 AM)
I saw bits and pieces of it. Did Britney ever really critique anyone because of what I saw, she was pretty much just sitting there to be there?

Britney was doing a lot of the critiquing. Most of the contestants were saying "Britney's mean" after the judging. She just would flat out tell people that they didnt have talent.

Edited by Soxbadger

QUOTE (juddling @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 06:06 AM)
I don't watch the show but i guess an actress from Newsroom accidentily posted a topless pic of herself on twitter. Never heard of this chick before and like i said I don't watch the show.

For those interested in such things.....NSFW

She's not attractive, and I hate the show, but that's still awesome.

QUOTE (juddling @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 06:06 AM)
I don't watch the show but i guess an actress from Newsroom accidentily posted a topless pic of herself on twitter. Never heard of this chick before and like i said I don't watch the show.

For those interested in such things.....NSFW

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 13, 2012 -> 10:02 AM)
She's not attractive, and I hate the show, but that's still awesome.

Best comment:

"Moses?"

"Yes, Lord?

"I have a message of great importance to impart to you! Listen and remember well!"

"Oh, yes, Lord!"

"There are no accidents when it comes to uploading nudes of oneself to the Internet."

"Yes, Lord! I hear and understand!"