Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Dec 18, 2011 -> 01:08 PM)
What the hell is the Packers offense doing

I know it's hard to believe with the 4 or so really lopsided games the Chiefs have lost, but they actually have a decent defense. That being said the Packers will probably put up 21 points or so this half.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Dec 18, 2011 -> 01:48 PM)
I know it's hard to believe with the 4 or so really lopsided games the Chiefs have lost, but they actually have a decent defense. That being said the Packers will probably put up 21 points or so this half.

Ya it wasnt meant as a shot at KC, Id have been shocked if the Packers offense was getting shutdown by anyone

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 18, 2011 -> 03:06 PM)
Can't blame the coaches too much when your starting QB and RB go down, but it is on them when they stick with a backup QB who hasn't done anything but throw picks in 3 games.

You really want the McCown show? Or the McNabb show?

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 18, 2011 -> 02:06 PM)
Can't blame the coaches too much when your starting QB and RB go down, but it is on them when they stick with a backup QB who hasn't done anything but throw picks in 3 games.

It really doesnt matter who plays qb with the options we have. Hanie has actually had a few decent plays to go with his few awful ones but without Cutler and Forte we dont have a chance. Injuries aside this is a team with a bad offensive line and AWFUL wrs and te's that was salvageable because of Cutler and Forte so when you take them out of the equation it becomes a borderline historically bad offensive group.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Dec 18, 2011 -> 02:34 PM)
So our only good WR is returning punts and instead of our 2 good punt returners who are awful receivers

I completely agree with you, but that's apparently the only way that Earl is going to touch the ball today.

QUOTE (Real @ Dec 18, 2011 -> 02:50 PM)
lmao, back to back sacks without a blitz

So many things bad. O Line cant handle the pressure, WRs cant get open, Hanie cant decide where he wants to throw. Epic Fail today

I hope Hanie enjoys the AFL next season, he earned that contract