Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 8, 2011 -> 11:09 AM)
When we played the lions at ford field, I kept saying that we will probably lose this game, but we'll win in Soldier. I doubly believe that now. We had 1.2 billion false start's that game. Our new and improved safeties + oline has me excited. But I'm not guaranteeing anything against a team with Calvin Johnson.

Also, no commentator mentioned the malaise with which the Eagles receivers seemed to play with last night. Jackson and Maclin both looked completely disinterested.

We WILL win on Sunday, I have absolutly no doubt.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 9, 2011 -> 08:16 AM)
Carimi still out for Lions game.

As long as no one on the line gets hurt, this isn't that bad. Anyone goes down though and it's Omiyale time.

I think omiyale only if a tackle gets hurt, they'd prob use backup guard if one of them went down over moving Louis and putting in omiyale. I'm glad Carimi is probably back in near future but it does suck to breakup a group that seemingly is starting to gel, especially the right side.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 8, 2011 -> 04:54 PM)
You receive no voting rights or anything of substance with the stock.

You do get to vote. Every year they have a shareholders meeting and you get to vote for the board of directors.

That's about it though. No dividends are ever paid and the stock cannot appreciate in value.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Nov 9, 2011 -> 08:39 AM)
You do get to vote. Every year they have a shareholders meeting and you get to vote for the board of directors.

That's about it though. No dividends are ever paid and the stock cannot appreciate in value.

I should have been more clear... You get no vote in team matters.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 9, 2011 -> 10:45 AM)
I don't know the general Packers fan mentality, but I cannot imagine how awful a team run on popular votes from the average Bears meatball fan would be.

Ditka would be head coach for life, that's for sure.

If the meatball fans called plays, they would run it on 1st & 2nd down every single time, cause that's "Bear Football!"

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 9, 2011 -> 10:53 AM)
Ditka would be head coach for life, that's for sure.

If the meatball fans called plays, they would run it on 1st & 2nd down every single time, cause that's "Bear Football!"

With this Bears team, it SHOULD be fun on 1st and 2nd down.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Nov 9, 2011 -> 02:45 PM)
3yXiu.jpg

It has reached ridiculous levels over at ESPN.

Yeah, on ESPN's First Take today, I think they spent at least 15-20 minutes of their show on various Tebow topics. I admit I love to watch him play (because I want to see him fail), but I am SO SICK of hearing people talk about him. Yeah, he gets ratings WHEN HE IS PLAYING because people either love him or hate him, but I doubt ANYONE wants to hear him talked about constantly, not the lovers nor the haters.

Rivers has always been a whiny b****. Back when Cutler was in Denver, they used to chirp at each other all the time. If Cutler had been on the sideline b****ing like Rivers was last night, I guarantee the media would be all over him though.

That being said, I can't blame Rivers too much for the loss last night. That O-line is so banged up, he barely had any time to throw the ball.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 11, 2011 -> 07:22 AM)
That being said, I can't blame Rivers too much for the loss last night. That O-line is so banged up, he barely had any time to throw the ball.

That 4th quarter INT was all on Vincent Jackson, as he didn't even try for the ball.