Official 2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread

Down 7... UT's last 3 possessions: Bray INT, Bray Fumble, Bray INT...Tennessee loses by 7. I completely disagree with the announcers; Bray's game was as ugly as his stats. He was missing receivers all day (although there were a few ugly drops that weren't his fault).

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Disco72 @ Sep 29, 2012 -> 05:33 PM)
Down 7... UT's last 3 possessions: Bray INT, Bray Fumble, Bray INT...Tennessee loses by 7. I completely disagree with the announcers; Bray's game was as ugly as his stats. He was missing receivers all day (although there were a few ugly drops that weren't his fault).

I'm really disappointed right now. We had it there for the taking and just couldn't execute. I don't know what Bray was thinking on those last drives. Just trying to force it for no reason. 2 turnovers in Georgia territory while going for the win. Can't do that. Definitely promising aspects of that game, but man, the upset would have been awesome.

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Sep 29, 2012 -> 10:28 PM)
I'm really disappointed right now. We had it there for the taking and just couldn't execute. I don't know what Bray was thinking on those last drives. Just trying to force it for no reason. 2 turnovers in Georgia territory while going for the win. Can't do that. Definitely promising aspects of that game, but man, the upset would have been awesome.

Had all the opportunity in the world to beat UGa today man, dangit. Bray just played like he had s***forbrains when it mattered most.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Sep 29, 2012 -> 09:41 PM)
Oh good, s***ty Missouri tackling is now a Capn gif. Guess who is now on my s*** list. And I came on here to say Georgia hasn't impressed me much and I think South Carolina wins the division. Now I'm hoping Georgia wins.

:lol: I must say, I miss the .gif from last year - Ingram's TD + the UGA mascot's reaction = priceless

I'm still pulling for SC if UT can't do it (of course, with their only loss being to Tennessee). I can't stand UGA or Florida.

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Sep 29, 2012 -> 10:48 PM)
:lol: I must say, I miss the .gif from last year - Ingram's TD + the UGA mascot's reaction = priceless

I'm still pulling for SC if UT can't do it (of course, with their only loss being to Tennessee). I can't stand UGA or Florida.

I was rooting for Tennesse bigtime today, I hate UGa ALMOST as much as I hate Clemson...actually, sometimes it seems like I hate both of them equally. Game experience in Athens is absolutely awful for opposing team's fans. Redneck, trashy abysmal failure of an experience. I loved my trip up to Knoxville, fantastic college town and experience. I was disappointed in Tennessee's lack of pressure on Murray. Dude will crumble like the Berlin Wall when pressured, but UT didn't get enough on him.

Gameday in Columbia SC next week, and we need desperately to shut these asshat Georgia fans up.

oh danman, here, I'll change it...in honor of the big game this week...

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Sep 29, 2012 -> 09:18 PM)
I was rooting for Tennesse bigtime today, I hate UGa ALMOST as much as I hate Clemson...actually, sometimes it seems like I hate both of them equally. Game experience in Athens is absolutely awful for opposing team's fans. Redneck, trashy abysmal failure of an experience. I loved my trip up to Knoxville, fantastic college town and experience. I was disappointed in Tennessee's lack of pressure on Murray. Dude will crumble like the Berlin Wall when pressured, but UT didn't get enough on him.

Gameday in Columbia SC next week, and we need desperately to shut these asshat Georgia fans up.

oh danman, here, I'll change it...in honor of the big game this week...

Please do.

Yeah, you're spot on about Murray. He's mentally fragile in big games and under pressure. It's no surprise that his pick-6 and his fumble came when we actually got pressure on him. Needed more of that.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 12:35 PM)
That Alabama fan that teabagged the passed out LSU fan after the BCS Champ. game? Two years in prison.

You know, I feel bad for the teabagger. I get that what he did was wrong, but damn, 2 years in prison!? That's rough.

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 02:52 PM)
The prosecution had leverage over him in being threatened to having to register as a sex offender.

That's messed up. I just don't see the point in putting him in jail for drunkenly teabagging a dude.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 06:40 PM)
Badger,

I know you're probably down about Wisconsin right now, but don't worry, we'll make them look like Alabama Saturday.

Wisconsin -14.5? Is that the first half line or something?

Haha dont worry Bielema will do his best to make it interesting. Youll enjoy the "confused" looks on the sidelines.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 07:40 PM)
That's messed up. I just don't see the point in putting him in jail for drunkenly teabagging a dude.

2 years seems a bit harsh even if he will serve less than a year, but hey keep your junk in your pants hopefully it's a listen for future idiots. I can't even fathom teabagging a dude in general let alone a stranger.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 07:40 PM)

What if he teabagged a random woman, would you think differently? In the end, there is no difference, it's still dropping your genitals on an unsuspecting & unwilling person, basically sexual assault.

It wasn't even a "prank" on a person he didn't know, it was a complete stranger. Now the idiot's poor son has to be away from his father for almost a year.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 09:37 PM)
We have the most confused coaching staff in the nation. You want confused, just wait.

So you make a big deal about lay off the coaching staff after the flop against ASU but now make this statement only a couple games later.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 03:46 PM)
You know, I feel bad for the teabagger. I get that what he did was wrong, but damn, 2 years in prison!? That's rough.

I thought the exact same thing, but then I though if he did this to some random guy he doesn't even know, he's probably a pretty big POS to begin with.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 08:10 PM)
What if he teabagged a random woman, would you think differently? In the end, there is no difference, it's still dropping your genitals on an unsuspecting & unwilling person, basically sexual assault.

It wasn't even a "prank" on a person he didn't know, it was a complete stranger. Now the idiot's poor son has to be away from his father for almost a year.

Yeah, I probably would. But it wasn't a woman. It was a guy. And as weird as it is to teabag a complete stranger, I still don't know if he deserves jail time. Anyway, just a lesson for everyone else out there. Don't be stupid.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 09:54 PM)
So you make a big deal about lay off the coaching staff after the flop against ASU but now make this statement only a couple games later.

1 loss, with it being on the road, at night in tough environment, and without a quarterback, and after a well coached game at home...lot different than after getting blown out for 2 consecutive games at home, and seeing some of the exact same problems not be fixed week after week.