2012-2013 NFL Thread

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take that back, what I just said. That would be pretty f***ing awesome. The bears that one year, like averaged starting at the 43 yard line. They could have scored points nearly every drive.

Can we start pumping some Brazilian kid with HGH?

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 31, 2013 -> 01:27 PM)
Exactly, its incredibly difficult especially with a snap and a hold. Its basically a moving target and your leg swing has to be perfect every single time. And you are literally asked to be a 90+ percent perfect player.

I've hit from as long as 45, but holy s***, it would have been blocked if there was a line. I have mad respect for kickers.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 31, 2013 -> 03:40 PM)
I take that back, what I just said. That would be pretty f***ing awesome. The bears that one year, like averaged starting at the 43 yard line. They could have scored points nearly every drive.

Can we start pumping some Brazilian kid with HGH?

Dangerous return man circa 2006 Hester + Super Kicker = Score every drive

If Kaep can handle the pressure associated with playing in the Superbowl, I believe the 49ers win easily. My hope is that Harbaugh will have his mind in the right place.

Go Niners, been a great season!

It has been a very nice season.. With our 16 draft picks in April, its only going to get better.

I wish Hunter, Manningham, and Williams were playing this weekend..

Come on guys, give SOXOBAMA a break. So he's all giddy about his team's chances at winning the SuperBowl, is that so bad?

If the Bears were in the SuperBowl right now, we all would be posting stuff like he is.

Don't take it so seriously, sheeeeeeesh

You're totally right, if the Bears were in the SB, these people would be showing their passion for their fav team..

Yes, thats why when anyone says anything the least bit disparaging about the 49ers your instant response is "THE 49ERS WILL DESTROY YOUR TEAM AND EAT THEIR CHILDREN"(verbatim)

chill out, we know you like the 49ers and GOOD LORD WE KNOW YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL. The least thing you could do is try and understand that you are a little bit in the minority on this website with your fandom, and there are plenty of people that dont like the 49ers.

And that was a good previous question, WTF are you doing on Soxtalk arguing when you are in New Orleans.

There are plenty of people that don't like the Bears either... As the reason why I am online while in New Orleans, my dad is in 60's and can't walk all day, so we hangout in the room, so he can get his rest..

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 31, 2013 -> 04:26 PM)
There are plenty of people that don't like the Bears either... As the reason why I am online while in New Orleans, my dad is in 60's and can't walk all day, so we hangout in the room, so he can get his rest..

Did you get to meet anyone cool while down there?

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jan 31, 2013 -> 04:22 PM)
Oh you doubting Thomases!

edit:This post was meant to follow J4L's...

Well, I'm a full blown alcoholic. If I'm in new orleans, I'd have no time for soxtalk. As I would be getting drunker than my idol, peter griffin.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 31, 2013 -> 04:38 PM)
Well, I'm a full blown alcoholic. If I'm in new orleans, I'd have no time for soxtalk. As I would be getting drunker than my idol, peter griffin.

Yeah there's no way I'd be at my hotel. I'd be about 12 drinks in already. s***, I probably wouldn't stop drinking.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 31, 2013 -> 05:12 PM)
I was there last year for a bachelor party and for 4 days the only time I didn't have a drink in my hand was when I was asleep. It's booze, food and boobs down there, all in a 4-5 block area. Nearly heaven, in other words.

There are actually some amazing places off of bourbon street, I think it was magazine street where my group had a ton if fun. No matter what that city knows how to have a good time.

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 31, 2013 -> 04:22 PM)
You're totally right, if the Bears were in the SB, these people would be showing their passion for their fav team..

They would be discussing the game. Not repeating "THE 49ERS WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL. COLIN KAEPERNICK WILL BE MVP."

We had a superbowl thread on this forum within the last 10 years. I remember what it was like.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 31, 2013 -> 06:50 PM)
They would be discussing the game. Not repeating "THE 49ERS WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL. COLIN KAEPERNICK WILL BE MVP."

We had a superbowl thread on this forum within the last 10 years. I remember what it was like.

This.

I consider the statements SOXOBAMA's making to be a bad omen anyways. Never be too confident. Some of my friends do this and it back fires a lot. My roommate once lost his Phillies hat (this was in 2010) after flag football. Instead of buying another one right away, he wanted to wait until the Phillies were in the World Series to buy a World Series edition cap. Guess what? The Phillies never made it to the World Series that year.

Edited by chw42