The moment we have all been waiting for...

southsider2k5

In the interview at the link, Ozzie is apparently done talking to the Chicago media... Did Cowley finally move to Miami?

http://www.csnchicago.com/blog/whitesox-ta...mp;feedID=10338

Ozzie Guillen's serious about spending time in Chicago during the offseason. Eschewing the warm, comfortable conditions of Miami and Venezuela, the former White Sox manager made his way out to Rosemont on Monday to take in DePaul's 13-point loss to No. 19 Marquette at Allstate Arena.

Comcast SporstNet caught up with Guillen, who discussed what'll be different for him when spring training rolls around in a few weeks, along with twitter and how he'll try to avoid Chicago media when the Marlins roll into town to play the Cubs July 17-19.

For the record, if Ozzie really is done talking to Chicago media (unlikely), I'm pretty sure I'd welcome that. Would you? Are you sick of Ozzie, or would you welcome continued coverage of his antics in Miami?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 7, 2012 -> 08:10 AM)
In the interview at the link, Ozzie is apparently done talking to the Chicago media... Did Cowley finally move to Miami?

http://www.csnchicago.com/blog/whitesox-ta...mp;feedID=10338

I will believe it when I see it................he is media whore who craves attention!

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Feb 7, 2012 -> 08:36 PM)
I will believe it when I see it................he is media whore who craves attention!

He is a media members dream. In a world of safe, means nothing quotes, Ozzie will give you something to write about. Take it one game at a time gets boring after the 1,000,000 utterance by a coach.

QUOTE (Rex Kicka** @ Feb 7, 2012 -> 03:21 PM)
...and Ozzie is just the manager of the team with the hideous Lisa Frank home run display.

And the ugliest logo in baseball! I died a little when I saw... thing...