2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Feb 19, 2013 -> 07:44 PM)
I just wish Dickie V and his cohorts (I think some were from Magic) would stop comparing him to MJ and Wade.

Kinda unfair to the kid. But he is a terrific college player with rare abilities. Last year, no one thought he could shoot. The biggest differences in his game this year are shooting consistency and the ability to land on his feet.

That certainly didn't help IU. They stop the game in the middle of a possession to review Nix hitting Zeller in the balls on purpose. Somehow they determine it's not a foul so IU gets to start the possession cold. I don't get stopping the game without making a call. That could have been reviewed after the play. Zeller's shot was inadvertent. It was on a freakin' drive to the basket.

Edited by Rex Hudler

QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Feb 19, 2013 -> 09:04 PM)
That certainly didn't help IU. They stop the game in the middle of a possession to review Nix hitting Zeller in the balls on purpose. Somehow they determine it's not a foul so IU gets to start the possession cold. I don't get stopping the game without making a call. That could have been reviewed after the play.

To be fair...Zeller did keel over after beig hit in the nuts.