2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone going to the Big Ten tournament? A couple of friends and I looked but the tickets were kinda pricey, like 400 bucks for the weekend. Sold out now of course, so it doesn't matter, but we decided to take off Friday and head to a bar for the day instead. The tournament should be a lot of fun to watch this year.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Feb 22, 2013 -> 10:02 AM)
Anyone going to the Big Ten tournament? A couple of friends and I looked but the tickets were kinda pricey, like 400 bucks for the weekend. Sold out now of course, so it doesn't matter, but we decided to take off Friday and head to a bar for the day instead. The tournament should be a lot of fun to watch this year.

I thought about it but between taking off a few days for Arch Madness and taking Thursday-Friday off for the first week of the big dance, I couldn't swing it.

Speaking if which, my Arch Madness tickets came in the mail today. Hooray!

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 22, 2013 -> 07:40 PM)
I thought about it but between taking off a few days for Arch Madness and taking Thursday-Friday off for the first week of the big dance, I couldn't swing it.

Speaking if which, my Arch Madness tickets came in the mail today. Hooray!

Do you always go to Arch Madness?

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 23, 2013 -> 03:05 PM)
Miami had that loss coming, they've been playing pretty poorly the last 3 or so games.

Third game in a row the shots didnt fall. But unlike the previous two games, their defense didnt show up. Not going to win many games with you allow your opponent to make 7-10 3's in the first half on the road.

Oh well, it seemed like this team has been pressing some. Maybe the loss can get them to relax for the last 2 weeks for the regular season.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Feb 23, 2013 -> 04:10 PM)
Well, Otto Porter had quite the first half. Porter had 16 points, the rest of the team 5. For a little bit there Porter was almost beating Syracuse single handedly. Kind of a poor game, though.

Cuse's shot selection in the first half was piss poor. If you want a more fun game to watch turn on CSU-UNM. Very fun game so far. Best offensive team in the MWC vs the best defensive team.

Freaking pathetic. Iowa chokes away a massive lead. They've choked a ton this year. They should have at least 3 more wins that they just flat out blew. 21 point lead against Nebraska and you blow it. Sickening. Bye bye tourney hopes. Only thing that makes up for that loss is for them to win out (including a win @ IU) in the regular season and 2 BTT wins.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 23, 2013 -> 04:16 PM)
Cuse's shot selection in the first half was piss poor. If you want a more fun game to watch turn on CSU-UNM. Very fun game so far. Best offensive team in the MWC vs the best defensive team.

I would have, but my roommate is a Georgetown fan.