White Sox @ Rangers

justBLAZE

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 8, 2012 -> 03:19 AM)
Fukudome wouldn't have faced Adams if he was replacing Lillibridge, the Rangers would have brought in that lefty kid. And then Dunn would have to face the Lefty as well.

I don't think they had a lefty up

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 7, 2012 -> 08:19 PM)
Fukudome wouldn't have faced Adams if he was replacing Lillibridge, the Rangers would have brought in that lefty kid. And then Dunn would have to face the Lefty as well.

Still, it would have been his big league debut.

You hope he gets nervous and leaves one out over the plate for Dunn, in that case.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 7, 2012 -> 10:24 PM)
I hope Ventura likes to use his back-up catcher to ph a lot more than Ozzie did.

Eh...that's one I don't blame Ozzie for.

Plus, it's not like Flowers has hit poorly tonight. He just had a pitcher in the way.

QUOTE (Baron @ Apr 7, 2012 -> 09:22 PM)
Great so I have to watch Yu Darvish pitch on Monday with my friend. Who thinks this guy is booked for a HOF career.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. I think he's going to tear up the AL and make Texas forget who CJ Wilson was.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 7, 2012 -> 10:24 PM)
Just got home. How did Peavy look?

Eh. Lotta sliders, got squeezed some on the corners, shoulda given up fewer runs than he did but a big De Aza 2 base error hurt, didn't wow or overpower anyone but got outs, found more of a groove towards the end.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 7, 2012 -> 09:24 PM)
Just got home. How did Peavy look?

Not good at first but settled down in the 5th and 6th. Low 90s. Slider wasn't fooling anyone early but did better later on.