I like this guy already!

Soxplosion

Guest hotsoxchick1

now jas the way you say that makes me think of another guy we had here not too long ago with the same attitude.... and look what that did for us.....lol.........im starting to get scared already.....lmao.. koch doesnt have any back problems we should be aware of does he???????

Lol, I loved Boomer too, but he was known as an ass who got in trouble. Koch don't get in trouble.

Still, I love the attitude of pitchers when they put the blame on themselves and want the ball in their hands.

The one thing I hated about Foulke is he didn't want to close. He was damn good at it, but you can only be so good if thats something you don't want to do.

Well, jas, I tested that function out in the test forum and immediately deleted it, but it worked, so thats good.

As for Boomer, I hated that punk as soon as he jumped on Frank for going down with that torn triceps. What makes the whole thing funnier is that he later went down with a sore back! What a hypocrite...

But I know Koch wont do the same. He is a jokester and a great clughouse guy. He will do great and if one of our guys goes down he will not go out in public and rip him. No way...

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Lol, I loved Boomer too, but he was known as an ass who got in trouble.  Koch don't get in trouble.

Still, I love the attitude of pitchers when they put the blame on themselves and want the ball in their hands.

The one thing I hated about Foulke is he didn't want to close.  He was damn good at it, but you can only be so good if thats something you don't want to do.

You know what's funny as hell? If you looked....just looked...at Koch and Wells...which do you think would get in more trouble with the police?

Hmmmm....maybe Koch?