AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

How can Paul Konerko be this good?

For 3 seasons now the guy is like a human instructional video on how to be a great hitter at the highest level.

This guy does NOT get enough respect.

He should be a perennial all star not some guy who has to win the fan vote.

What a f***ing stud.

And DeAza looks like the real deal which is great news.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 11, 2012 -> 02:47 PM)
How can Paul Konerko be this good?

For 3 seasons now the guy is like a human instructional video on how to be a great hitter at the highest level.

This guy does NOT get enough respect.

He should be a perennial all star not some guy who has to win the fan vote.

What a f***ing stud.

I'll admit in the past I've never been as big a Konerko fan as most fans... he was too streaky for me and I couldn't stand him during one of his cold stretches. But, to start this season and the last couple he has actually become a better hitter and it's just awesome to watch.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Apr 11, 2012 -> 02:49 PM)
I'll admit in the past I've never been as big a Konerko fan as most fans... he was too streaky for me and I couldn't stand him during one of his cold stretches. But, to start this season and the last couple he has actually become a better hitter and it's just awesome to watch.

He's about as consistent as you can get now. He's really changed his approach since 2008. He only looks to hit with power in favorable counts, otherwise, he'll take you up the middle or to the opposite field and take what the pitcher gives him.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 11, 2012 -> 08:53 PM)
He's about as consistent as you can get now. He's really changed his approach since 2008. He only looks to hit with power in favorable counts, otherwise, he'll take you up the middle or to the opposite field and take what the pitcher gives him.

Amen. I mean he's been doing this for what, 3-4 seasons??

Incredible baseball player.

Great way to start the day...now I can be in a good mood at work tonight.

Happy Beckham finally broke through and hit a ball hard.

Anybody else think that RV was just messing with everyone with that line-up yesterday knowing that the game was gonna be postponed?

Edit: I see I was late to that party with the Ventura line-up yesterday...already mentioned. Sorry. Wasn't able to be on lastnight or this morning.

Edited by jeffro2525