Sign in to follow this  
flavum

4/14 Games

Basic highlights.

Jared Mitchell continues to do well in BIRM, over .300, puts up the dreaded 2-3-1-1 boxscore line with his 2nd triple and 2 walks.

Trayce Thompson at .250, but hit his 2nd homer and already has 7 RBI's.

K. Walker with another hit and exactly at the .300 mark.

Pedro Hernandez pitched an outstanding game for the Barons. Yet another talented left-handed pitcher in our system.

And whoever has Kevin Vance (UCONN) as their Adopt a Prospect, looks like he will move fast. He's been utterly dominant his first two starts for Kannapolis. At Great Falls, he was used primarily as a reliever, starting just once, but had an eye-popping 58 K's in 35+ IP.

Doyle also pitched much better than his horrid first start.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 14, 2012 -> 09:23 PM)
Basic highlights.

Jared Mitchell continues to do well in BIRM, over .300, puts up the dreaded 2-3-1-1 boxscore line with his 2nd triple and 2 walks.

Trayce Thompson at .250, but hit his 2nd homer and already has 7 RBI's.

K. Walker with another hit and exactly at the .300 mark.

Pedro Hernandez pitched an outstanding game for the Barons. Yet another talented left-handed pitcher in our system.

And whoever has Kevin Vance (UCONN) as their Adopt a Prospect, looks like he will move fast. He's been utterly dominant his first two starts for Kannapolis. At Great Falls, he was used primarily as a reliever, starting just once, but had an eye-popping 58 K's in 35+ IP.

Doyle also pitched much better than his horrid first start.

Thanks for the summary and a shout out to everyone who updates this thread. I truly appreciate this.

QUOTE (Springfield SoxFan @ Apr 15, 2012 -> 12:18 AM)
Thanks for the summary and a shout out to everyone who updates this thread. I truly appreciate this.

QFT

Mitchell's stats are sort of crazy. SSS I know but still, 33% K rate, 33% walk rate, something like 10/12 on balls in play. I'm glad he is having some kind of success but that babip is going to come down and he better be ready to make more contact.