2012 NFL Draft Thread

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Apr 27, 2012 -> 09:05 PM)
Could they move Indonije inside? That would leave them Melton and Idonijie at DT?

Yes they certainly could...but then they would be back to needing Wooten to stay healthy and need Idonijie to put on some weight.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I mean its not ideal, in a perfect world the Bears take a DT in the 2nd and then get a WR later on. After they added Marshall they didnt really need to spend a high pick on WR.

Maybe they get Crick in the 3/4th who knows, they still need at least 1 o-lineman and some dbs.

Edited by Soxbadger

Duke.

Well I disagree with that philosophy, I would pick players I think can start and will be good regardless of position (as long as my team isnt ridiculously loaded there.)

Right now the Bears added Marshall, they didnt really need a WR in the 2nd when there would be plenty of decent ones available in 3 or 4.

Not only that, but rookie WR historically under produce.

Edited by Soxbadger

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 27, 2012 -> 09:38 PM)
Yes. Yes they did. I hope he plays defense.

I know you have to play a 2+ year rebuilding plan around Luck with them, I'm just surprised that the offense position they'd go for wtih him is TE. Patriots emulation.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 27, 2012 -> 08:42 PM)
I know you have to play a 2+ year rebuilding plan around Luck with them, I'm just surprised that the offense position they'd go for wtih him is TE. Patriots emulation.

Not that they couldn't use a second TE but I'm not sure why they do it in round 3.