Request for design help

ChiSox_Sonix

We got a new sponsor for our softball team this year and need to get new jerseys made up. I can bring it down to a place and have them do something, but if anyone who knows how to do that stuff has some time and would be willing to throw something simple together that would be much appreciated.

The bar name is Jake's and the only request was to somehow incorporate a german shepherd (just the head is fine) into it since the bar is named after the owners german shepherd dog.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I can help you later tonight. I work a 10-8 shift today, but I can try and whip something up later. :)

I come up with custom designs all the time for tshirts for myself, and I'd be happy to whip something up for you for free. :-) I'll give you more info late, but in the meantime, does your team or sponsor have any certain color scheme you'd like? What are your team colors?

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Apr 30, 2012 -> 10:24 AM)
I can help you later tonight. I work a 10-8 shift today, but I can try and whip something up later. :)

I come up with custom designs all the time for tshirts for myself, and I'd be happy to whip something up for you for free. :-) I'll give you more info late, but in the meantime, does your team or sponsor have any certain color scheme you'd like? What are your team colors?

Thanks a lot.

I think we are going to go with red shirts so the logo/lettering would want to be either grey, silver, white or black

Appreciate it a lot.

Alright Sonix, I threw some stuff together. I also used Steve's design in some of them.

Keep in mind, the website I like to use to create shirts is customink.com. I've been creating shirts for myself on that website since 2009, and I always had positive experiences with them. I'm not sure how their prices compare to other places, but their regular tshirts are usually the cheapest, then the prices increase for whatever different kinds of shirts you opt to use instead. You also get a bulk discount, so the more you buy, the more you save. You can also add names and numbers to the back of all shirts.

I'll email you more info, but here's pics of some of what you can do...

jakes2.jpg

jakes3.jpg

jakes4.jpg

jakes5.jpg

ALL credit to Steve for the design used in the shirts above. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

In the designs below, I just simply used stock images on customink and stock fonts

jakes6.jpg

jakes7.jpg

jakes8.jpg

jakes9.jpg

jakes10.jpg

jakes14.jpg

You can, of course, make changes to any of these designs, even take out the word "Bar" if you're not too crazy about it.

If you want me to make something different if you have any ideas, let me know. I'm off work tomorrow anyway. :)