Quin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Beckham with 2 hits in a single game?

Has that happened all season? Just once, maybe?

Up to .180 and Ventura's resting a little easier about Gordon and Viciedo. Now, if only Morel....

Gordon 532, Morel 415 in the OPS Chase.

Edited by caulfield12

May 2009=May 2012?

Once can only hope. But we've been HERE before with Beckham in 2010 and 2011.

GoGo Sox. Maybe this is the year we play well above .500 against the Central again.

Looking to be 5-1 after tonight.

Take that Greg,

Haiku, with thee I smite.

Edited by caulfield12

I will admit Greg still has many opportunities to clown if the Royals go 9-9 against us this season.

But gosh, they look really awful right now, as do the Twins.

Jimenez already in the mid 80's for pitch count and losing velocity from his FB.

Edited by caulfield12

The Central has no teams playing well right now...I'd probably look at it that way more than anything...

And again, it's simply a matter of scoring runs...I'm curious to know what our record is when scoring 3 or more runs...

Edit: We're 10-6 if when we just score three or more runs...that is pretty impressive.

Edited by iamshack

Hard to say it's coincidence when the two best teams other than the Sox are Tiggers and Indians.

CLE has been putting up some pretty incredible offensive numbers, although most of them were recorded against the dreadful Royals' pitching staff (outside of Chen-meister).

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 1, 2012 -> 09:25 PM)
The Central has no teams playing well right now...I'd probably look at it that way more than anything...

And again, it's simply a matter of scoring runs...I'm curious to know what our record is when scoring 3 or more runs...

Edit: We're 10-6 if when we just score three or more runs...that is pretty impressive.

Are you sure, I just checked and it looked like 11-4 (losses to Balt by Santiago, OAK extras, twice against BOSTON)?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 1, 2012 -> 08:29 PM)
Are you sure, I just checked and it looked like 11-4 (losses to Balt by Santiago, OAK extras, twice against BOSTON)?

Actually, this time, I got 11-5...

twice to the O's...

White Sox record when:

Scoring 0-3 runs 0-9

Scoring 4 runs=5-2 (losses on the blown Santiago saves against BALT & OAK)

Scoring 5+ runs=6-0

Alex Rios has an OPS of nearly 200 points higher (947) versus fastballs, 757 against everything else.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Capn12 @ May 2, 2012 -> 02:44 AM)
Wowzers, this Beckham that goes opposite field is one great sight to see, please stay around the rest of the year!

I am so happy to see this. He also took a great swing on strike 2 in that AB.

With one hit in his next 3 AB's, Beckham will at least be back to the .200 mark.

In news almost as important, Jared Mitchell now has 20 walks and 21 K's. Josh Phegley finally ended his hitting streak and Dan Johnson has 5 homers and 20 RBI's, bidding to get back to the majors.

Think the Indians just might want to rescind that Jimenez trade about right now?

Edited by caulfield12