5/15 Tigers vs. White Sox

Quin

How is this not completely contradictory?

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 15, 2012 -> 03:14 PM)
It looked interesting, like it had a shot

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 15, 2012 -> 03:14 PM)
no reason to get too excited off the bat.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 15, 2012 -> 10:19 PM)
this team rolled over and played dead if they spit up a lead last year. They had no heart.

Paulie and AJ quit? No way. They played for Ozzie as they played to the end today with hits in the ninth.

This team coughed away a 6-0 lead at home today. Utter failure by the team.

good to see Tank with another 2 hit game and nearly a 3 hit game with a walk off. Lexi contributed to the rally as well which is another good sign. 8 runs and 14 hits is pretty damn good output by the O, the game was just mismanaged by RV and hopefully he learns from that.

QUOTE (59th street @ May 15, 2012 -> 06:30 PM)
You have to remember this is from the same guy that states his "opinion " is a fact. He really knows very little about a lot.

And how exactly does a person with 8 posts know this much about Greg?

Getting annoyed with him after 7 posts I could understand, that's normal. Knowing his tendencies that well?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 15, 2012 -> 05:33 PM)
And how exactly does a person with 8 posts know this much about Greg?

Getting annoyed with him after 7 posts I could understand, that's normal. Knowing his tendencies that well?

Balta:

I have been an almost daily reader of this and other White Sox sites for many years.

I just do not post frequently; but believe me I have my opinions about ALL of you based on long time observations :).

Peace and GO SOX!

QUOTE (59th street @ May 15, 2012 -> 03:39 PM)
Balta:

I have been an almost daily reader of this and other White Sox sites for many years.

I just do not post frequently; but believe me I have my opinions about ALL of you based on long time observations :).

Peace and GO SOX!

Oh oh oh do me next, do me!

QUOTE (59th street @ May 15, 2012 -> 10:39 PM)
Balta:

Peace and GO SOX!

It did not look like a home run off the bat, but looked like yes, there was a chance it could carry out or hit the wall. That better?

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 15, 2012 -> 05:23 PM)
Paulie and AJ quit? No way. They played for Ozzie as they played to the end today with hits in the ninth.

This team coughed away a 6-0 lead at home today. Utter failure by the team.

September 2011 OPS:

Paul Konerko - .643

AJ Pierzynski - .642

September was the worst month of 2011 for both of them

QUOTE (59th street @ May 15, 2012 -> 05:39 PM)
Balta:

Peace and GO SOX!

Hopefully this is a less angry version of JimH.

I'm going to say I'm pretty happy with the team today. The offense had some great at bats and not quitting at the end might have caused the Tigers to lose their closer. Also I want to give credit to Ventura for letting Morel sink or swim

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ May 15, 2012 -> 06:08 PM)
I'm going to say I'm pretty happy with the team today. The offense had some great at bats and not quitting at the end might have caused the Tigers to lose their closer. Also I want to give credit to Ventura for letting Morel sink or swim

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired on Sox fans with their low expectations.

This is why the ownership gets away with putting inferior products on the field.

QUOTE (mcgrad70 @ May 15, 2012 -> 06:17 PM)

This is why the ownership gets away with putting inferior products on the field.

LOL at posting this in fathom's direction.

QUOTE (mcgrad70 @ May 15, 2012 -> 06:17 PM)

I believe the statement was that he was pretty happy with the team "today"; followed by a few specific things that could be perceived as good. How does this equate to Sox fans having low expectations?

Is this the type of logic you learned from the Carmalites?

As a long time (eight years or so) lurker I can say I have an opinion on a lot of folks as well (mostly positive). I only joined up to put four people on ignore, and one of them was banned. While I would never post my thoughts on those specific people, or anyone else (I'd find it rude and unfair as none of you know me at all) I can see where he (59th street) is coming from. I do wish many of you would stop bickering with those people I have on ignore, just because you will never, ever see eye to eye with them. Its like you just end up bashing your head against a wall and it'll just get you nowhere. But I'd be lying if I didn't say sometimes it is amusing, even though it is nauseating.