Sox sign Orlando Hudson

flavum

this is a disgrace.

Ozzie won a world series as manager. what did orlando hudson ever do?

I hope Orlando Hudson blows up in kennys face. He is not an allstar player and he cant where that jersey number. kenny is disrespecting Ozzie here. that number should be retired.

I just don t see why hudson has to wear Ozzies number.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 22, 2012 -> 10:40 AM)
this is a disgrace.

I hope Orlando Hudson blows up in kennys face. He is not an allstar player and he cant where that jersey number. kenny is disrespecting Ozzie here. that number should be retired.

Vintage.

this is a disgrace.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

this is a disgrace.

:notworthy

this is a disgrace.

LOL

Time to defend yourself Greg!!

:lolhitting

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 22, 2012 -> 03:41 PM)
Vintage.

Why is that vintage?

People have mocked my style of posting before.

I really don't care about numbers much. I do wish we had a third baseman with more pop than Hudson/Morel.

It is true that Hudson isn't the answer. He's just another KW favorite we finally picked up. Are there any still out there? Teahen worked really well.

I think we should have just given Lilly a chance to play every day. Hudson is blah.

I hereby announce that I am not going to start a new appreciation thread for Orlando Hudson. Since I was so inspired by the pro-testers, I will "occupy" this thread as my appreciation thread for Orlando Hudson.

And I have come up with my nickname for him. I will call him O-DAwg or ODA. Hopefully he complements DA DA very well. Okay just hope he hits better than Morel.

And I recommend uniform number 0 for him.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 22, 2012 -> 01:41 PM)
Why is that vintage?

I really don't care about numbers much. I do wish we had a third baseman with more pop than Hudson/Morel.

It is true that Hudson isn't the answer. He's just another KW favorite we finally picked up. Are there any still out there? Teahen worked really well.

I think we should have just given Lilly a chance to play every day. Hudson is blah.

Look at his post and then look at yours.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 22, 2012 -> 01:57 PM)
Brent Morel to the 15-day DL, as expected. Retro to 5/18

Chicago White Sox ‏@whitesox

#WhiteSox have placed Brent Morel on 15-Day DL (retroactive to 5/18) w/ lumbar back strain.

See you in September.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 22, 2012 -> 01:41 PM)
Why is that vintage?

I heard on the mlb network that Edgar Renteria was contacted by the Sox but with the Hudson signing thats not gonna happen. Hudson may not hit much but hes gonna hit better than the black hole Brent Morel and he's gonna bring a positive energy to this team, which if nothing else is a plus over anything they can put there.

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 22, 2012 -> 02:23 PM)
let me know if anyone sees an "Estimate for how long this might take for Morel to rehab".

Doesnt he have a bad disc in his back? If so thatll require surgery at some point.

Edited by Baron