White Sox vs Twins 7:10 CST

Kyyle23

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Twins only looked good in 2 innings last night and most of that was Gavin Floyd's fault. In other words, they still suck and they're still like 15 under .500. Win the next 2!

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 23, 2012 -> 09:24 AM)
The Twins only looked good in 2 innings last night and most of that was Gavin Floyd's fault. In other words, they still suck and they're still like 15 under .500. Win the next 2!

This. They suck and they benefited from a well-pitched game, a lot of hard outs, and Gavin Floyd/poor defense. Gordon Beckham's batting average wants blood!

:gosoxretro:

QUOTE (Jake @ May 23, 2012 -> 09:29 AM)
This. They suck and they benefited from a well-pitched game, a lot of hard outs, and Gavin Floyd/poor defense. Gordon Beckham's batting average wants blood!

:gosoxretro:

And most of the team with their heads up their collective asses apparently

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 23, 2012 -> 11:12 AM)
Haha

I heard there is a Diamond Sale going on tonite. Hope we sparkle. Lineup looks good with Odawg making his first start for us.

We have a Tank followed by a Missile. Both made in CUBA,

Edited by sunofgold

QUOTE (sunofgold @ May 23, 2012 -> 12:22 PM)
I heard there is a Diamond Sale going on tonite. Hope we sparkle. Lineup looks good with Odawg making his first start for us.

We have a Tank followed by a Missile. Both made in CUBA,

no ODADADA reference? for shame

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 23, 2012 -> 12:01 PM)
no ODADADA reference? for shame

Well if you insist. ODA was traded with Batista to Arizona from Toronto for Glaus and Sergio Santos. We wouldn't have Molina if it wasn't for ODA. Crazy , isn't it. Thanks ODA.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 23, 2012 -> 11:54 AM)
ADA cf

Gordo 2b

Dunn dh

***NEVER FORGET*** 1b

Rios rf

AJP c

Tank lf

Alexei ss

O-Dog 3b

hopefully this will be our daily lineup for the rest of our intraleague schedule, excepting the occasional days off

Edited by Greg Hibbard

QUOTE (Greg Hibbard @ May 23, 2012 -> 01:38 PM)
hopefully this will be our daily lineup for the rest of our intraleague schedule, excepting the occasional days off

I dig this line-up as well...let's get another win-streak rollin'.

I miss Kris Honel.

In other news, I like the look of this lineup. It really has the talent of a playoff team. If we assume that Beckham and Viciedo have turned it around for good, you're just waiting on the veteran bats of Alexei and O-Dog to turn it on.

^^ could be a big if, I suppose.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 23, 2012 -> 04:23 PM)
I miss Kris Honel.

In other news, I like the look of this lineup. It really has the talent of a playoff team. If we assume that Beckham and Viciedo have turned it around for good, you're just waiting on the veteran bats of Alexei and O-Dog to turn it on.

^^ could be a big if, I suppose.

I'm not sold on Viciedo...

Where did the Honel comment come from?

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 23, 2012 -> 05:54 PM)
I'm not sold on Viciedo...

Where did the Honel comment come from?

DV has a little more to prove, for sure. There's some chance that he's on a Josh Fields type of run. Luckily, he's more talented than Josh Fields and had a reputation/history of hitting fastballs (what I think is holding him back) in the minors. Younger than the Josh Fields we once used up too.

I was looking at old MLB drafts and came across Honel, he was the first prospect name I ever remember hearing. Shame how that never worked out for him.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 23, 2012 -> 09:59 AM)
And most of the team with their heads up their collective asses apparently

That or they just came from a friend's funeral service and their hearts and minds were elsewhere...

QUOTE (Jake @ May 23, 2012 -> 05:01 PM)
DV has a little more to prove, for sure. There's some chance that he's on a Josh Fields type of run. Luckily, he's more talented than Josh Fields and had a reputation/history of hitting fastballs (what I think is holding him back) in the minors. Younger than the Josh Fields we once used up too.

I was looking at old MLB drafts and came across Honel, he was the first prospect name I ever remember hearing. Shame how that never worked out for him.

Providence Catholic kid...from all accounts was a big jerk.