THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER

Quin

QUOTE (ROC Sox Fan @ May 26, 2012 -> 07:05 PM)
Just woke up for a ap hoping to catch the end of the game; oh well don't mind missing it if we won like this! Football score, mercy! Now we need to sweep tomorrow and we'll be .5 back of 1st!

That's what the rochester spring does to you lol

Great offense.

Hopefully the success of some of the guys who have been using the whole field will encourage them to keep doing so.

Keep the home runs coming, please.

I hope we go hard for the sweep. I'd say DeAza will be rested, AJ will be rested. Everybody else should be in there you'd think.

QUOTE (Cali @ May 27, 2012 -> 01:04 AM)
I'm gonna puke if it's the Sunday line-up with a chance to sweep the team ahead of you. That'd just be irresponsible...

Don't forget, Flowers homered in Game 3 vs. the Cubs.

And I think Lilly played that day.

AJ needs rest some days.

DeAza needs a day off. Put Lilly in center and Flowers at catcher.

The question is does Dunn ever need a day off? Might need to rest him as well.

When did Lexi last get a day off?

If there was ever a year a White Sox player would get voted in to START the All-Star game it would have to be the almost .400 hitting First Baseman on the South Side.

I swear to God if ESPN profiled Paulie even a little bit he'd be a lock... But it'll just wind up being Prince or Pujols

Edited by Cali

QUOTE (Cali @ May 26, 2012 -> 11:55 PM)
If there was ever a year a White Sox player would get voted in to START the All-Star game it would have to be the almost .400 hitting First Baseman on the South Side.

I swear to God if ESPN profiled Paulie even a little bit he'd be a lock... But it'll just wind up being Prince or Pujols

I'm gonna be mad when he's not the starting 1B and AJ isn't the C.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 26, 2012 -> 05:28 PM)
If there really is an Iron Throne (and I like to think there is), I want Konerko on it. (Viciedo can be the "Hand" of the King or whatever...not like he needs help anyway, I mean this s*** is totally doable with just a king).

For some reason, this made me think of that scene from "Role Models" where everyone's supposed to bow down to the King (the ever-present Ken Jeong)...that or those inane Burger Kong ads that eventually ended up getting their advertising agency replaced and Burger King beaten down by Wendy's in the US.

http://www.google.com.hk/url?sa=t&rct=...jkw&cad=rjt

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 26, 2012 -> 11:03 PM)
I'm gonna be mad when he's not the starting 1B and AJ isn't the C.

Pujols is actually getting closer to respectable numbers.

7 homers, 26 RBI's, 671 ops

Considering where he was about two weeks ago (before they played the White Sox), its been a pretty remarkable, albeit overdue, turnaround.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ May 27, 2012 -> 01:23 AM)
2nd best Run Differential in the AL now. 6th in MLB at +24, right behind Atl @ +25 and Wash @ +26. Like I've been saying this team is awesome.

There's room for improvement.

5 blown saves (7 total) resulting in 5 losses

OBP

Everyone in the starting rotation not named Sale.

Our bench.

Winning at home and winning close games (3-6 in one run games, CLE is 10-2)

Sox' best chance of having a player voted in as a starter = Dunn

Paulie has no chance at 1B. Fans are stupid.