Rays vs White Sox 12:10 CST

Kyyle23

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 29, 2012 -> 11:15 PM)
Well that just seems unnecessary.

If it extends the win streak, bring on the penis blood!

I'm really glad that sentence is permanently registered in the aether of the Internet.

The Legend

The story goes that he descended to Mictlan, the underworld, and gathered the bones of the human beings of the previous epochs. Upon his return, he sprinkled his own blood upon these bones and thus fashioned the humans of the new era. After he banned himself from earth, and was burned while traveling on the ocean, the heart of Quetzalcoatl became the morning-star. According to legend, Quetzalcoatl, described as light-skinned and bearded, would return one day to rule over his people and destroy his enemies (Tezcatlipoca)

Tell me that isn't Quintana!

Edited by iamshack

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ May 30, 2012 -> 02:00 AM)
Is Quintana a legit prospect or is he just a stop gap till Danks returns. He has done well vs Cleveland twice but don't remember seeing his name ever in the minor league board.

He was a minor league free agent signed away from the Yankees system in November. He really hasn't been with the organization long at all.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 30, 2012 -> 02:31 AM)
I don't know anything about this feathered thing, but I just hope new Q can give us 6+ innings of 2-3 run baseball. I'd be elated with that.

Soooorrreeeeee Loooossseeerrrrrr

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 30, 2012 -> 04:31 AM)
I don't know anything about this feathered thing, but I just hope new Q can give us 6+ innings of 2-3 run baseball. I'd be elated with that.

Oh don't be so coy, we all know you're rooting for the penis blood too.

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ May 30, 2012 -> 08:08 AM)
The usual.

Mark Gonzales ‏@MDGonzales

Sox lineup: De Aza cf Beckham 2b Dunn dh Konerko 1b Rios rf Pierzynski c Viciedo lf Ramirez ss Hudson 3b Quintana p

Man that's a good lineup. If Beckham keeps (slowly) improving and Alexei continues to hit better, this is one of the most dangerous lineups in the AL. Having a guy like Hudson as your #9 hitter? I'll take that. He's not the guy he used to be, but he is still a threat and has good speed.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ May 30, 2012 -> 09:33 AM)
So I'm at work and would like to listen to the game at my desk. Is there way to stream it that is free or inexpensive? I noticed the Score does not stream the games online.

MLB Audio is $20 for the season, and it might be pro-rated cheaper by now. I have had it for years, and I love it for exactly that.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 30, 2012 -> 09:36 AM)
MLB Audio is $20 for the season, and it might be pro-rated cheaper by now. I have had it for years, and I love it for exactly that.

I think those games are blacked out here on mlb audio...