Old and New Comiskey Park Pics

Rooftop Shots

Hello. This is Sox related.....but Not sure if this this is meant for this forum or not.

I am a hobby artist (mostly airbrush) and I also use a lot of other media with it. I am in the process of making a one of a kind painting, but I am in need of something. Looking for links to pics of the "front face" of the old as well as the new comiskey park. I have some links and pics, but most are at an angle, or from arial view, or are so up close that only a few windows can bee seen. I am looking for (especially the old park "white or brown brick........preferrably white) of front face..... "no angle"...... of the"main entrance" of the stadium whereas you can still see the whole building in the picture as well. Any and all help would be appreciated. If you know of any links to the new stadium as well, that would also help.

Thank you

QUOTE (OilCan @ May 30, 2012 -> 10:21 PM)
How's this?

comisk02.jpg

You can also Google "Comiskey Park" in Google, go to Images, and enjoy.

so far that is a winner. was also looking foe More of the whole building without sides being chopped off. if nothing comes. i will use this and improvise. thanks

Weird but I never knew it wasn't always painted white on the outside. I only went there as a kid and that last picture on the bottom looks about right in my era. Any of you guys ever sit out deep in the upper decks in left or right center? I thought they'd be terrible seats when in fact they were pretty damn awesome. Couldn't always see a ball hit to the wall in CF, but loved the view.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 10:12 AM)
Weird but I never knew it wasn't always painted white on the outside. I only went there as a kid and that last picture on the bottom looks about right in my era. Any of you guys ever sit out deep in the upper decks in left or right center? I thought they'd be terrible seats when in fact they were pretty damn awesome. Couldn't always see a ball hit to the wall in CF, but loved the view.

I loved the upper deck as a kid. I even caught a BP ball from David Windfield back in the day.

Just wanted to say thanks. the only reason that i posted was that i was searching my brains out for the right "front face" of the Entire building of old comiskey. the ones that were poosted will help a great deal when it comes time to painting the details.

But THIS LINK Old Comiskey Main Entrance is what i was looking for. (FINALLY) It shows it Front face at the main entrance from end to end without anything being chopped off. STILL looking for US cellular in this type of fashion. Still no success. Thanks for the replies. All pics that were posted are always helpful when I am looking for details. When I finish the painting, I'll look back for this topic and post some pics of it. maybe 2-3 weeks. Not sure.

QUOTE (Rooftop Shots @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 11:33 PM)
Just wanted to say thanks. the only reason that i posted was that i was searching my brains out for the right "front face" of the Entire building of old comiskey. the ones that were poosted will help a great deal when it comes time to painting the details.

But THIS LINK Old Comiskey Main Entrance is what i was looking for. (FINALLY) It shows it Front face at the main entrance from end to end without anything being chopped off. STILL looking for US cellular in this type of fashion. Still no success. Thanks for the replies. All pics that were posted are always helpful when I am looking for details. When I finish the painting, I'll look back for this topic and post some pics of it. maybe 2-3 weeks. Not sure.

after you click on the link. if you click on the picture itself....it opens up to a huge size which is really a bonus