Renovation Link Back Up

Mr. Showtime

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime

That first photo is weird as hell.

It looks like it is the LF concourse. Which I find hard to believe, I'll just have to take my ass over to the park and see what's up in April.

yeah that's what i thought to, but what the hell is it? some kind of pseudo-s***ty ass hr porch? That last one with the fake people is funny as hell

I think the first pic is a picnic area they have planned for CF overlooking the new batters-eye. The upper deck concourses will definitely look better with the addition of the steel and glass (I think this install has begun by the way..... the outside of the upper deck is wrapped in plastic sheeting). The last pic looks like a greening of the L and, probably, RF concourses on the lower level. The pic with, what appears to be carpeting, is probably more sprucing up for JR's friends and family who choose to purchase skyboxes. I like what they have planned..... but the old pics were MUCH better. These pics didn't even give me a hard-on for Opening Day 2003 :(

Is it just me or is there a new scoreboard in that first photo. I'd stake my life on saying that first photo is looking towards LF. Because in the original photos, there was a new scoreboard or something in LF, and it appears to be in this photo.

I agree that has to be looking at left field

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by CubKilla

Harrelson said near seasons end that there will be new scoreboard"s" installed at Comiskey Park. How many, and which ones he didn't say.

Then that is the one in LF. Why can't Reinsdorf just show us what the hell is going on?

because then he would have to listen to us b**** and complain about it all off season as well as how hes f***ing up the team... geez...lol...thats too much b****ing for him to handle all at once.....