Sox have a change in rotation for Cubs series.

justBLAZE

Zach Stewart, Tuesday: Jake Peavy, Wednesday: Gavin Floyd. Peavy bumped back a day.

Per Gonzo.

Adjustment also means that Chris Sale will get two extra days and will start Friday vs. Milwaukee.

Also, per Gonzo.

Edited by justBLAZE

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseb...,7148979.column

Phil Rogers' All-City Team, thought this was as good a place to put it as any.

Slight surprises, Soriano over Viciedo and Barney over Beckham, but both Sox players losing the OPS wars in those two match-ups. You could probably argue either way.

Robin Ventura for 3B, Rogers trying to be clever.

Castro, Konerko, DeAza, Dunn, Rios, AJ the other pieces, with AJ catching...Peavy, Sale, Reed, Thornton, Nathan Jones also picked (Crain missed too much time)

Sounds like it's mostly to give Sale a little extra rest following a bad start.

It also sets up a chance Sale will pitch the Sunday before the break, which would take him out of the All-Star Game.

6-22 vs Mil

6-27 at Min

7-3 vs Tex

7-8 vs Tor

Either this, or they'll just go 6-man until the break, with hopefully Danks in there at some point.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 17, 2012 -> 10:58 AM)
Excited to see Zach get a chance. Someone let him know that the Cubs f***ing suck.

Maybe the Cubs want Stewart?

Stewart for Dempster, fair deal

They need to throw in Castro to make that a fair deal

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 17, 2012 -> 09:40 AM)
We bought for Wednesday JUST to see Sale pitch.

Wtf.

And my dad hates Floyd. I feel ripped off.

Yeah that sucks. I bought tickets for the Friday game today because Sale is starting. Then shortly after that, Gonzalez tweeted that Sale would start if Floyd pitched in relief today. I would not have gone to see Gavin.

The only positive I can think of is this has to be Stewart's last stand right? right?

I mean if he gets shelled that should show it's time for him to get sent down. If he goes 5 and gives up like 2-3 runs and the Sox can score then that's great....

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 17, 2012 -> 08:34 PM)
The only positive I can think of is this has to be Stewart's last stand right? right?

I mean if he gets shelled that should show it's time for him to get sent down. If he goes 5 and gives up like 2-3 runs and the Sox can score then that's great....

Unless he pitches out of his mind/Danks is never healthy again, he's probably the odd man out regardless