2012-2013 Official NHL thread

It looks like the Coyotes are staying in Phoenix. STUPID. There are fans in Quebec City or Hartford that would be thrilled to have a team, unlike Phoenix, where they could host the Blue Jackets and there would be more Columbus fans.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 14, 2013 -> 04:13 PM)
It's high time for me to ditch my Havlat sweater, any suggestions on buying a new one? I know which player I want, but I don't know if I really need to get the EDGE BS for $250, if I'm okay with the premier at about $150, or if there is something else I should know. Seems like everyone sells for same price, etc

Go to Dick's or Triple Threat Sports in Orland, although their stuff has really tailed off.

Get a Shaw, Saad, Keith, Kane, or Toews. Hjalmarsson wouldn't be a bad option either. All of those guys will be Hawks for awhile.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Jun 14, 2013 -> 09:37 PM)
Go to Dick's or Triple Threat Sports in Orland, although their stuff has really tailed off.

Get a Shaw, Saad, Keith, Kane, or Toews. Hjalmarsson wouldn't be a bad option either. All of those guys will be Hawks for awhile.

I'm pretty set on Keith unless there happens to be a deal on another specific player that I think will be around for a while. I'll check out TTS

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 14, 2013 -> 04:13 PM)
It's high time for me to ditch my Havlat sweater, any suggestions on buying a new one? I know which player I want, but I don't know if I really need to get the EDGE BS for $250, if I'm okay with the premier at about $150, or if there is something else I should know. Seems like everyone sells for same price, etc

If you can afford the Edge, or can wait longer to save up for it, do it. The difference between a replica and an authentic didn't use to be so large, now it is. The replicas look like absolute garbage compared to the real ones. If you're going to drop $ on a jersey, may as well not have it look like garbage.

It sucks Reebok did this, but that's the reality of the situation.