Youkilis, $5.6 million traded to White Sox

Kyyle23

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it was just all positioning the past two days, once the smoke clears well see who held out longer us or them:

Danny Knobler of CBSSports.com tweets the White Sox appear to be the most likely destination for Youkilis and, as of yesterday, the two teams were haggling over money. Knobler adds in a separate tweet that Youkilis is not headed to the Dodgers.

Awesome trust me I think this is a move that is ends up being the difference maker. All this guy needs is a new team and manager and he'll resort back to the .260-.275 Youk and be a great asset to the bottom of our lineup. Nice wok Kenny, no if it isn't to much to ask go and snag us a starter before our Division rivials have a chance to.

I don't see us parting with Lilli nor Esco. It won't be something off the roster unless it's O-Dog. Once the sox game is over KW will emerge with his smirke bragging about how he made a dollar out of .50 in faith that we the sox fans start showing up. I think Lilli and Esco are safe.