2012-2013 NBA thread

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Apr 9, 2013 -> 02:39 PM)
It's going to be an extreme let down. Rubio took how many weeks to look like an NBA player after coming back? And Rose is going to start that way in the playoffs? No chance. He's done, as is the Bulls' season.

Of course, Rubio probably came back when his doctors told him to, not when he decided he was 110% and Jesus Christ whispered into his ear that everything was okay.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 9, 2013 -> 03:57 PM)
Rubio's situation is different because he came back at more like 80% and used the playing as rehab to get to 100%. Which is what you see players do, most of the time.

Of course, it's also worth noting that it may be impossible to come back at >80% because it takes time for anyone recovering from that style of injury to get the feel of game action and get their cardio caught up with the rest of the league.

I wouldn't mind Bulls drafting Hardaway. At least he has the size and athleticism already. That's more than you can say about a lot of players going in the first round this year. There's going to be a lot of Big Ten players over drafted this year, but don't think hes one of them. Id honestly prefer him over oladipo.

Draft:

I want the Bulls to walk away with a wing and big.

If they stand pat then Dieng or Withey wth the first + Hardaway in the second would be a fine draft.

If they trade up for McLemore, Oladipo or Shabazz then a big like Young or Oriakhi would be fine.

As for Rose, any leash he had is gone. If he came back in February and sucked no one would csre. Now he'll get s***.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 9, 2013 -> 11:53 PM)
Eric Gordon is terrible (not really but I just watched him give the Lakers the game down the stretch).

He has a 15.2 PER on a 29.2 USG%. You probably didn't need to add the "not really". Not this year at least.

By the way, has there ever been a worse season than Austin Rivers is putting up? His ORTG is 89 and his PER is 5.9, LOL.

Edited by Boogua

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 11, 2013 -> 09:58 PM)
LOL at the foul call on that defensive rebound.

The one on Butler where Melo looked to have pushed off? I had no clue what the ref saw on that.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 12, 2013 -> 05:45 AM)
The one on Butler where Melo looked to have pushed off? I had no clue what the ref saw on that.

Joey Crawford sees what he wants to see. Joey Crawford tees who he want to tee.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 12, 2013 -> 07:28 AM)
Joey Crawford sees what he wants to see. Joey Crawford tees who he want to tee.

I missed "The Joey Crawford Show" in the first half. I don't regret it. Glad its not on Hulu.