GT: Texas Rangers @ Chicago White Sox

justBLAZE

When I was in ROTC in college a bunch of the fastest runners were guys who smoked a few packs a day. We normally ran on the hottest days.

Pretty crazy

That is crazy. I used to be a smoker but I barely even smoked 3 cigarettes per day at my peak. Guys who smoke, like, a pack a day...how do they breathe on days like these? It amazes me

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 02:51 PM)
That is crazy. I used to be a smoker but I barely even smoked 3 cigarettes per day at my peak. Guys who smoke, like, a pack a day...how do they breathe on days like these? It amazes me

I have no idea. I ran a pretty healthy 9-10 minute mile and a half. These guys get into the 8s.

Rangers commentators praising the White Sox fielding, saying that it's much superior to the Tigers fielding they saw in Arlington.

we about to sweep dat ass, they better be praising us :D

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 02:51 PM)
It's not big enough of a deal to start replacing your back-up catcher who plays 1-2 times a week.

Im not saying it is. But I think we could upgrade for a cheap amount if we wanted.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 02:52 PM)
Rangers commentators praising the White Sox fielding, saying that it's much superior to the Tigers fielding they saw in Arlington.

That's not saying much by itself. My co-ed church league softball team fields better than the tigers.