SOX GAMETHREAD: PEAVY FOR THREE

Kyyle23

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 02:32 PM)
Damnit! If only we had Juan Pierre to platoon against RHP!

Pierre would have hit that onto the Dan Ryan and then pitched the rest of the game, striking out every batter he faced.

I'm pretty sure my mom has been 29 since I was old enough to ask her how old she was. I passed her up a few years ago. ;)

Had a very awkward conversation with a woman several years ago at my cousin's LL (12-13) game.

Woman: How old are you?

Me: 31. You?

Woman: 29.

Me (laughing): That line is a hard sell at your son's LL game. He's 13, so by trying to say you're 29, you're claiming to have had your son when you were 16.

Woman: I did have him at 16.

Me (awkward silence)

Had a very awkward conversation with a woman several years ago at my cousin's LL (12-13) game.

Me (laughing): That line is a hard sell at your son's LL game. He's 13, so by trying to say you're 29, you're claiming to have had your son when you were 16.

Me (awkward silence)

Yeah, some people do get pregnant that young. My mom was that young when she was pregnant with my brother.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 12:35 PM)

Me (awkward silence)

Two things: never ask a woman how old she is, or if she's pregnant.

I met a girl a few days ago who I had to ask how old she was. Because she looked like she was about 17 years old, she had braces, but she claimed that she's actually a teacher for a 4th grade class. So I had to ask because she barely looked like she was out of grade school herself.