Favorite Random Hawk exclamation?

southsider2k5

So what is your all-time favorite Random Hawk exclamation? I'm not talking about his regular catch-phrases, I am talking about when something big happens and something slips out that you haven't heard before, such as "You've gotta be bleepin' me" or "It's all good" from last night.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 09:17 AM)
So what is your all-time favorite Random Hawk exclamation? I'm not talking about his regular catch-phrases, I am talking about when something big happens and something slips out that you haven't heard before, such as "You've gotta be bleepin' me" or "It's all good" from last night.

"it's all good" last night was amazing.

QUOTE (Joxer_Daly @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 10:06 AM)
What was this, now? It's a straightforward enough phrase, so I'm assuming there was some little sprinkling of mentalness to make it special.

After Dunn's homer I believe, Hawk did his home run call, said the score , then yell "ITS ALL GOOD!" It was during the same inning when the right fielder obviously didn't catch the ball and the umps reversed the call from safe to out at first.

QUOTE (Joxer_Daly @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 10:06 AM)
What was this, now? It's a straightforward enough phrase, so I'm assuming there was some little sprinkling of mentalness to make it special.

The umpires had just gotten together to reverse was had correctly been ruled as a trapped ball and turned into in an out, taking the lead off man in De Aza off of first base with the Sox down two runs in the seventh inning. Hawk went on a rant about the other umps bullying Angel Hernandez into changing his previously correct call, and just general ranting like Hawk does when he gets upset.

Two batters later Adam Dunn crushes a massive homer to RCF and Hawks goes from angry to ecstatic and throws out the "It's All Good" at the end of his excited home run call.

It was an epic Hawk moment, that can't be described well on the internet. Unfortunately is it not included in the replay of the home run.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/video/play...06&c_id=cws

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 04:19 PM)
The umpires had just gotten together to reverse was had correctly been ruled as a trapped ball and turned into in an out, taking the lead off man in De Aza off of first base with the Sox down two runs in the seventh inning. Hawk went on a rant about the other umps bullying Angel Hernandez into changing his previously correct call, and just general ranting like Hawk does when he gets upset.

Two batters later Adam Dunn crushes a massive homer to RCF and Hawks goes from angry to ecstatic and throws out the "It's All Good" at the end of his excited home run call.

It was an epic Hawk moment, that can't be described well on the internet. Unfortunately is it not included in the replay of the home run.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/video/play...06&c_id=cws

Sounds like a good, utterly polar performance from him!! :lol: