Buehrle back in four years?

aboz56

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jul 26, 2012 -> 02:40 PM)
Yeah, it's tough, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Sarah Kustok is leaving CSN as well.

The times they are a-changin'.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 26, 2012 -> 12:36 PM)
Jerry talked tough to Mark saying he wasn't worth that kind of money at this stage of his career?

I wonder what Jerry thought of Rios' deal and Dunn's deal last year. Not many players are "worth" the exact dollar figures they get. It's all relative.

Dunn's deal was a bargain for a man like him. No one saw last year coming, and now that he is hitting again it's still a really good contract. So to answer your question I'm sure JR loves it.

That sellout crowd went apes*** when Dunn went deep, it was awesome. Had to feel great to be in the good graces like that. We keep selling out and that whole home field advantage thing might come true.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 26, 2012 -> 04:27 PM)
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ditto. While she's attractive, she's a great sports reporter. A far cry from the "all-looks, little talent" group like Erin Andrews.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 26, 2012 -> 05:36 PM)
Bob Dole approves this message.

:lolhitting

Quin approves this message.

the way Buehlre pitches, there's no reason why he couldn't play his career out like Jamie Moyer did!

BUT, i'm sure once his contract is up he'd be more than welcomed back with opens arms to the organization is any capacity they could fit him.

#56 is a class-act and i don't blame him for taking the money. he given a lot of great memories to us fans. so i hope he enjoys living it up on that $56M!! :)

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 26, 2012 -> 05:40 PM)
Ditto. While she's attractive, she's a great sports reporter. A far cry from the "all-looks, little talent" group like Erin Andrews.

:lolhitting

Quin approves this message.

Boers and Bernstein would say Erin has a man face.